4,698 results
All reviews mazina restaurant shades restaurant grand room infinity pool special thanks direct access the club lounge amazing service amazing hotel shopping mall business trip special mention mahmoud mr shisha conference iftar
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2018

I absolutely adore The Address Dubai Marina! It is truly a special place and the only place I stay when I'm in Dubai. It has modern sophistication, an incredibly warm and welcoming staff and its amenities are first class - the pool area is magnificent, Shades offers a charming poolside dining and drinking ambiance and the spa is tranquil, elegant and leaves you feeling refreshed. But by far what makes The Address Dubai Marina so special is its people - their employees are some of the best in Dubai...welcoming, genuine, warm and friendly. Jahmal, Isaac and Louie are the best of the best! It's truly a delight to come "home" to their care, compassion and friendly smiles. I already can't wait to return!

Room tip: Marina views facing the pool are the best! Higher floors away from the elevator are the most quiet with great views overall.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jchehadeh
Jeroen E, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Jchehadeh,

Thank you for your kind note and for highlighting the professional service you experienced from Address Dubai Marina team. It is truly our pleasure to know that our hotel is a special place to you and that you loved everything about your stay. I will certainly recognize Jahmal, Isaac and Louie for their great efforts in making your stay memorable. We can’t wait for your return, too!

Regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

The best service, very kind and professional! I and my family enjoyed our stay here at the address marina and I want to specifically thank Mr. Mohammad elsabbahy at the club lounge as well as the wonderful kind receptionist Harsha! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to enjoy a luxurious comfortable stay in Dubai.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Saif M

Dear Saif M,

Thank you for your kind words and for the time you took to share your review here on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that Address Dubai Marina hotel is the best place! Rest assured that I will share your feedback with the entire team especially with Mohammad and Harsha, this will definitely encourage and motivate both of them to keep striving for the best in what they do. All the best and see you soon!

Reviewed February 11, 2018

by far one of my favorite hotels in Dubai. i think the staff are very professional and attentive. the rooms are very nice and clean.also the hotel offers great selection of options for dinning. Mr. Mansouri the manager on Duty was so helpful and did everything professionally and with a smile. I will definitely go back.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ahkai2018

Dear ahkai2018,

Thank you very much for sharing your stay experience you had at Address Dubai Marina here on TripAdvisor. We are happy to read that you had another great experience with us and that you enjoyed your overall stay -- this means a lot to us! I have shared your feedback with the team particularly with Mansouri, and we look forward to welcome you back again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Pool side restaurant in address hotel marina is very good place for shisha and food. Very few arabic dishes but good taste. Very nice service from abbas he gave me discount also. I will come for pool also in day time with other friends.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Saleh_Alrumaithi
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We were spoilt from start to finish by the staff and we would defiantly preturn to this hotel group again. Excellent food and room however the pool & Shades daytime staff and waiters could do better. We were top floor (13) and our room attendant was great. So were Lioule Tarek and Mr Rinkal. Really all staff were excellent. The same cannot be said for the Taxi drivers who were sniffing all the time and all drove far too fast be warned. If helpful please give a helpful vote.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 597DaleM