4,701 results
All reviews mazina restaurant shades restaurant grand room infinity pool special thanks direct access the club lounge amazing service amazing hotel shopping mall business trip special mention mahmoud mr shisha conference iftar
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2017

Came back after 3 years to escape the European winter. The hotel keeps the same level of quality and service. It is like home away from home. You feel very welcome and the staff do all they can to fullfill your requriements. Only small issue is they should turn down the level of the pool music after 10.00 pm as even on 12th floor you can hear it. Or they should look into a hi fi system which do not sprad the sound upwards. But we will be back

Room tip: I recommend 12th floor or up with Marina view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jeroen E, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear Mikael K,

Many thanks for sharing your stay experience at The Address Dubai Marina here on TripAdvisor®. It was a pleasure to have you as our returning guest and I am delighted that you appreciated the level of quality and service of the hotel. However, I also read your feedback in regards to the music in pool area, I will certainly look into it and I do apologize for this matter.

My heartfelt thanks for this service opportunity. We look forward to welcoming and delighting you once more at The Address Dubai Marina – where Life happens!

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

It took us 20mins on checking in,and the reception asked us if its our first time to check in and rephrased "is it your first time here in the address"... it is annoying. And our room doesnt have prepared water, tea pr coffee. We are booked in this hotel overnight for a business trip. We had our training last week and the training room was good and so we are expecting a best service on their hotel not only in the training rooms.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank DyRamos
Jeroen E, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Dear DyRamos,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor. I am happy to read that your training at our hotel was to your satisfaction. I do apologize for the challenges you faced during the check in as the time frame you are describing are not acceptable. We do offer coffee & tea facilities in all our rooms so I am surprised to read your comment. If you have time I would appreciate if you can reach out to me directly at dubaimarina@theaddress.com. I would love to get a bit more detailed information in regards to your experience.

With my very best regard,

Reviewed February 20, 2017

My wife and Ii stayed 3 nights from the 14th feb to 17th Feb. We arrived at the hotel at 10:00 am, not expecting our room to be ready. ( I had booked the Deluxe marina view room). The person who was checking us in was called Kris, and I mentioned to him that its my wife's birthday, and we are here celebrating for 3 days and if there is chance of an upgrade. and to our surprise he upgraded us to a residence room on the 32nd floor, which over looks the Pier 7 side of marina. ( which in my opinion is a better view then from the deluxe marina view room ).

The room was big and lovely, with its own living room and a kitchen. The views were breath taking, even from the shower!.

We visited the shades restaurant at the pool, everyday, where we would have a drink and enjoy the spectacular views of the marina. The food is decent as well.

The sports bar is nice as well, so many screens, showing sports from all around the world.!

We had an amazing 3 days at hotel, so thank you so much for making it so special for us, we will definitely be back again!

Room tip: Try and get a residence room, as the views of the marina are amazing, the higher up you are!
2  Thank nik260776
Reviewed February 16, 2017

This hotel is located pretty much in the middle of the marina area and next to the Dubai Marina Mall with both its shops and restaurants. In addition the beach complex of more restaurants is about a 15 minute walk or tram ride away.

The service we received on checking in was excellent and we managed to check straight into our room even though it was about 10am. I really appreciated this as we had flown from the UK overnight and it was done without any fuss.

The room was large with a balcony (not very common in Dubai) with a large bathroom and great shower and seperate bath. Even though the counter top was huge there was only one basin - a bit of an oversight design wise. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in and there was plenty of wardrobe space.

The pool area was much larger than many hotels here with plenty of sunbeds and you didn't feel cramped together. Shades by the pool is clearly a popular local venue in the evening and had a bit of a buzz to it. Sadly my only complaint was that the lobby seems totally soul-less as do the public areas of the hotel - it needs a bit more character. Overall though this was a great stay. Checkout was flawless with the same gentleman who checked us in and whose name I forgot to make a note of.

1  Thank Speedbird747
Reviewed February 16, 2017

Very lovely place with excellent staff and services. Both breakfast and lounge were excellent, restaurants in the hotel area are just amazing. Get ready for the view, you simply can't get enough of it.

Room tip: I had suit on 13th floor, perfect view guaranteed
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank tina_es77
Jeroen E, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2017

Dear tina_es77,

Thank you very much for posting a review in regards to your recent stay experience at The Address Dubai Marina. We are glad that you had a great time on your business trip here in Dubai and we are happy to know that we met all your expectations. We deeply appreciate all your positive comments towards our amenities and facilities, too. Thank you once more and we are all looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Warm regards,