“Concierge problems”

Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #6 of 555 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our stay would've been perfect if the concierge knew what they were talking about or volunteered more information. I asked them how to get to the beach. They directed me to the beach but forgot to mention that I could get an umbrella and towels in the pool area. I found them not knowledgeable enough about their own city to direct me correctly. They made a booking for me at the cultural lunch and when I eventually got there late due to incomplete directions, was told my name was not on the list. They also told us to go to terminal one at the airport and when we got there we had to transfer to terminal 3. The staff were all very friendly. Our suite with a view over the swimming pool was great.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the swimming pool has a lovely view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Candyb62
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Candyb62,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to write your feedback on Trip Advisor. First, please do accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had.

At The Address Dubai Marina, we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all our guests. We are constantly striving to provide our guests with the very best welcome and service. With this in mind, your observations and feedback are much valued in directing us in this regard.

I was most concerned to learn of the inconvenience which you experienced during your stay in reference of the incomplete direction and information as well as inaccurate information of the airport terminal provided by our Concierge . As it had been well noted and required action has been taken in order to ensure that such situation does not occur in the future.

I trust that you will once again accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience on this occasion. Notwithstanding the above, I very much hope that this most unfortunate experience will not prevent you from returning to The Address Dubai Marina sometime in the near future.

Thank you once again for your understanding and I am looking forward to having the opportunity to meet and welcoming you back in the future.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

There are newer reviews for Address Dubai Marina

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Truly one of kind hotel in that area where the location is linked to Marina mall, and walking distance from JBR, the view is just stunning from the room.
The room is new, clean and everything is there. you dont need to ask for an Iron, espresso, or anything.
the wonderful thing is having bath with a great view of pool and marina plus a gift rubber yuct for your bubble bath to take it with you home after your stay.
the service is just quick and extemely friendly! i would go there with my eyes closed.

And dont miss their pool! break taking plus the pass out free refreshments that will keep you staying there for hours

Room Tip: Pool and Marina view room. dont miss to go the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank OsamaAlhazmi

Dear Alhazmioz,

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and we are glad to know you had a wonderful stay in our hotel

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed in Dubai for 3 nights 4 days in the address hotel Dubai marina for bussiness workshop and it was good chance to escorted by my wife for short break holiday in Dubai
the review about the Address Dubai marina as there is as far as I know 3 the address hotels in Dubai
Airport transfere super service BMW 7 series cold towls cold water bottles very decent driver cost 350 Dh
Check in actually the check in was amazing the Lady was waiting outside waiting for my arrival immediately as i get down from the car welcome by name (they knew and waiting for me) immediately short briefing about hotel facilities then immediately up to the room details explaination about room facilities credit card authorisation in the room passport and luggage arrived in no time up
Room very spacious large bathroom very clean very up to date free coffee and tea free bottled water free nesspresso and of course all other room amenities like mini bar flate TV radio 2 telephones large balcony overlooking the beautiful Dubai marina
Breakfast typical GCC rich buffet breakfast with all you dream off nothing more to say
Pool amazing with very friendly staff pool guards open till 8 om with The Shades pool bar and restaurant foood quality are amazing big portions fresh salads mouthwateing menue drinks are very good quick service and smiling very friendly waitressess
meeting room prestigious excellent facilities very impressive and comfortable
room service very good may take some time but it deserve waiting large fresh very tastey food even pizza will come in nice packing in keep hot tray
spa available but no time to experience it
transport to Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa walking distance Mero station in both direction about 5 minutes walk and taxi available for 50 Dh
decent mall connected to the hotel
restaurants in and outside the hotel as well as coffee shops eerywhee especially in the connected mall
Dubai marina cruises just outside the hotel
Check out as easy as check in
airport transfer either hotel limosine for 350Dh Taxi around 100 Dh or near by metro

Room Tip: rooms either facing Dubai Marina or swimming pool and Dubai marina as well so all room are good view...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hossamsourour

Dear Hossamsourour,

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review which I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a really top-class hotel. I have nothing negative to say. I arrived early in the day and asked to store my bags and use the gym shower. I was told not to worry .. they will arrange a room for me no charge. The service was excellent. I wish all hotels could match this standard.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sajit K
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear Sajit,

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

Thank you for choosing the Address Dubai Marina during your time here in Dubai.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you, for the time you have taken to comment. I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Arrived at The Address, Dubai Marina and received supreme service from all the staff I interacted with. The room was located on the 10th floor, overlooking the beautiful pool and marina. The reception staff were welcoming, and escorted me to the room. Once in the room, the young lady directed me to the amenities located in the room, including a gift card to the spa. There was a beautiful bathroom complete with shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and grooming products. Inside the bath section was a huge picture window complete with sunshade. The bed had a pillow-top mattress cover with crisp cotton sheets and a down comforter. The room included a coffee / tea maker, wet bar and snacks. In the closet was a large hotel safe and iron with ironing board. During my stay I had the most wonderful chambermaid who came in twice a day to ensure the room was neat and clean (shout out to Joy). I had everything I needed. During my time, I attended a conference at the hotel, and the lunches and dinner were wonderful. There is a continental breakfast in the hotel restaurant; which included fruit, vegetables, breads, cereals, eggs, meat, noodles and pastries. The restaurant staff was very polite and efficient, as I had most of my meals there. Also, just off the lobby there is a coffee bar that serves delicious coffee and pastries. Incidentally, I used the room service each morning, and the responses were always prompt and courteous. The Address limousine service was utilized upon arrival and departure. The hotel employs excellent drivers, and the cars were immaculate. Each driver shared their expertise on landmarks around the city. Upon my arrival back to the airport, a hotel representative greeted me at the car and escorted me through the airport. In fact, I was escorted all the way to the passport control section.

What I really like about this hotel is the mall which can be accessed directly from the hotel lobby. There are two currency exchanges in the mall who give decent exchanges. There are clothing and jewellery shops including Damas jewellery. The mall includes a TGIF and several stores for clothing, purses and cosmetics.

Dubai has many hotels that are available for conferences and tourists but I really loved the service at The Address, Dubai Marina. The added benefit is that there are no construction projects around the hotel at this time. My stay at The Address will not be my last.

Room Tip: Ask for the pool-side view which also overlooks the marina.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shadya

Dear Shadya,

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I will gladly share your comments with my team.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stayed at the Address in Dubai Marina and I have to say it was a great experience. It is a great location, close to the main Hgwy, reception was good, and the room met my expectations. The room overlooked the Dubai Marina, the pool view was great (Day and Night). Good breakfast, and gym. My 4 yrs old enjoyed the kids pool (with a full time life guard/ trainer).

The Hotel is connected to the next door Marina Mall, where you can find most of your shopping, dinning, and entertainment needs.

I had some exceptions though: the desing of the AC vent is directly in front of the bed, and no good way to control the fan speed, so the only way is to turn it on/off, or cover yourself. Also, the bellboy service, at times need some improvement.

Room Tip: Make sure to get the pool facing room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Amin,

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor. We are glad to know you had enjoyed your stay with us.

With regards to your feedback on the AC, I can assure you that it is well observed and corrective action is being taken to ensure such situation does not occur in the future. Your challenge with the bellboy service has been communicated to the concerned department hence the team member is aware to speed up the service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Your sincerely,

Reviewed May 27, 2013

After a long hard flight from Sydney I want a few days (5) in Dubai to relax before I headed home to Scotland, having previously stayed at Jumeirah beach I wanted to be closer to the newish marina..I asked a friend to recommend and she recommended here..What a find, I loved every minute of my stay here a genuine 5 star experience..from Friday the bell boy who has a constant smile on his face to Jemaria ( not sure of spelling) on Reception I found it hard to fault anything at all. The staff, are a credit to this place and obviously they are very well trained, but genuine with it. They could not do enough from the porter to the housekeeping staff...I can't wait to go back. You can also access the mall from the lobby of the hotel for those that can't handle the gorgeous infinity pool too long :-) Oh and as a single female travelling alone, I felt extremely comfortable here

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view rooms, all rooms are wonderful, but there is a lot of work going on in Dubai eve...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Jinty,

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you for recognizing Friday and other associate, I will gladly share your comments with my team.