Address Dubai Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
3,140 results
All reviewsmazina restaurantgrand roomshades restaurantinfinity poolspecial thanksnespresso machinethe club loungedirect accessamazing hotelshopping mallbusiness tripasifmrconferenceconciergejbrshisha
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My first time at this Hotel and what a fantastic experience. From the meet and greet at the hotel to departure the service, friendliness of the staff and the facilities were first rate. I was staying on a business trip, but brought my wife and daughter who also had a wonderful time at the Mall next door!. The pool is amazing, the rooms are a good size with a nice balcony (I recommend a pool view room). The pool side bar is laid back and very comfortable during the day or in the evening and serves excellent snacks and cocktails. The Buffet restaurant also does an excellent breakfast and a good selection in the evening.
All the staff were excellent, but I must single out David, at the Concierge, for a special mention as he was incredibly helpful.
A great Hotel.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a pool side view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Dear Paul,

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

Thank you for choosing The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was a great pleasure and compliment for us, to have your review and feedback on our hotel.

Our staff David will be very glad to know that you have recognized his assistance during your stay.

I will gladly share your comments with my team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I ever stayed in. Good location and connection with the shopping mall. Also there is a beautiful swimming pool and fitness centre in the hotel. Spa was just amazing. Excellent staff, all of them are professional and courteous. Receptionist Kamilia is very helpful and smiling. Rooms are clean, comfortable with all necessary amenities. They have very nice way to welcome you with a cold lemonade and towel!
I faced two inconveniences - queue for the taxi and price for the breakfast, but overall it was a wonderful stay!

2  Thank mohaa981
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Mohaa,

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

Our staff Kamilia will be very glad to know that you have recognized her assistance during your stay.
With regards to your feedback on the restaurant pricing, I can assure you that it is well observed to be competitive at all times. Your challenge with the transportation had been addressed and we are working closely with our transportation company to solve the issue.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Your sincerely,

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Travel half my life, blah blah blah. And to be honest (and not TOO American about it - I'm not American) I clearly feel more comfortable in global chains as at least you KNOW how bad the toiletries would be.

My office in Dubai booked this hotel. And I'm so glad they did. Apart from spending 20 minutes trying to find The Address of The Address (which is somewhat ironic) I did find the hotel.

And it's majestic. The check-in (by a Swiss hospitality student) was a little over-optimistic given the hour, but the room was superb.

Having 'done' PR for hotels in Dubai I'm pretty picky. This room was brilliant, majestic. A grand king I think. With a seperate living area. You know when most hotels say this they mean 'a grubby corner with a rock hard sofa and the emotional feeling of a detention centre or British Police station (not that I've been in one, clearly). But this lounge area was calm, well catered with nespresso and snacks and fruit and chocolates and was accompanied by a spanking good balcony.

The wifi was faster than a German tourist racing to a sunlounger and the TV had all the required channels. The lighting was subtle.

The bathroom had Aromatherapy branded goods (that may not be the name) and a huge rain shower and bath with floor to ceiling windows - with blinds. And a small floating boat, in place of a rubber ducky, which DAMN I just remembered I forgot to take.

The bedroom, again, floor to ceiling and again blinds and a TV big enough for an Baz Lurrman spectacle.

Breakfast was amazing. The service flawless and overall it's now my favourite 'non-beach' hotel in Dubai.

Well done The Address, and thank you.

1  Thank Jonathan S

Dear Jonathan,

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager.

Thank you to your company for choosing the Address Dubai Marina for you during your time here in Dubai.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you, for the time you have taken to comment. I will gladly share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The Address at Dubai Marina is possibly the most underrated hotel in Dubai. I don't understand why it isn't much more popular than it is. It is possibly the most enjoyable stay I've had in any hotel in any country. It is very reasonably priced for the level of luxury and service you get. Everything from start to finish was pretty much perfect.

I was extremely impressed upon first entering the hotel - the lobby is grand and impressive, and smells amazing - as strange as that may sound, the lobby does have a very unique and pleasant smell to it, as other reviewers have mentioned.

We stayed in The Address Dubai Marina on our second trip to Dubai, from April 2nd to the 6th - Room 1112. Hotel rooms in this hotel only go up to the 13th floor, the rest is residences.

The 11th floor is quite high up and provides good views - room 1112 is far from the elevator, but gave great views over the pool and the marina.

We checked in at around 8am on the 2nd after a long overnight flight, and were confronted with an issue with the pre-authorization, which took several phone calls and a couple hours to sort out. The receptionists were very patient and couldn't do enough to help - we were very tired and they continually provided refreshments and cold towels, and even tried calling a few people to help resolve the issue.

Once the issue was resolved, we were personally escorted up to our room. We had a standard twin room, the lowest class available in the hotel and were immediately impressed with the size and the ammenities of the room - The room was very spacious - I've seen rooms of the same size fitting in two queen beds in other hotels and are intended for 4 people.. The room featured plentiful tea & coffee making facilites (Nespresso machine), a desk with international sockets and a large bathroom with a full-sized bathtub with stunning views of the marina and a large walk-in shower. The room was very quiet despite construction going on around the hotel and its location almost adjacent to Sheikh Zayed Rd. We were shown all the features of the room and our baggage was delivered shortly after. After such a stressful checkin process (not caused by the hotel), their efforts and great service level was very much appreciated.

The hotel's location is very convenient, but not the best - It is between Jumeirah Lakes Towers and Dubai Marina metro stops, JLT being the closest. It's located at the furthest end of the Dubai Marina, away from the docking area. It is directly connected to the Dubai Marina Mall. While the Marina mall doesn't have a great selection of stores, it is very convenient to buy some snacks, essentials, etc. I wouldn't consider this mall a worthwhile shopping destination. You can get onto the Marina Walk through the mall, and walk to all the major restaurants and shisha lounges on the walk - the furthest being approx. 10 minutes walk door to door. For anywhere else, there are always a few taxis waiting in front of the hotel. On one occasion, there wasn't and a valet was more than willing to call one for us. Jumeirah Beach and Mall of the Emirates both cost less than 25 AED from the hotel.

The swimming pool area is simply amazing. The infinity pool is huge and you have great views of the marina and JBR plaza from all sides of the pool. It was extremely clean and very well maintained. The pool bar, Shades, is very reasonably priced for a hotel-run facility and has a good variety of food and drinks, and serves shisha all day. Shisha was decent (but a bit overpriced, there is much better shisha to be had on the Marina walk). Food was good and decently priced - the Shades cheeseburger is worth a try. Beverages are overpriced by Dubai standards but reasonable - 20 AED for a soda. The service and employees of the pool area are its downfall, however - Service at Shades was quite slow at times and orders were forgotten - And upon signing into the pool, I was asked if I was a guest at the hotel and asked again if I was sure if I was a guest. Not sure what this was about...

No complaints whatsoever as to cleanliness - The hotel is obviously maintained to a very high standard. Our room was completely spotless and very well serviced on a daily basis - restocks of toiletries, water, tea, coffee, towels, etc. I couldn't spot a single speck of dirt anywhere in the hotel, even in the elevators and public areas.

The hotel doesn't really cater to children - it is more of an upmarket hotel which appears to cater mainly to business travellers.. I wouldn't recommend it for young kids - The pool and the location should be more than enough to entertain teenagers, however - Bike rental and pedal karts are available right outside the hotel on the Marina Walk.

Sleep quality in this hotel was excellent - the beds were very comfortable and very clean - crisp white sheets and pillows, good quality mattresses and very soft and comfortable bedding. On all four nights, we both slept like babies.

Overall, this hotel offers stunning value for money - it is mainly catering to business guests, however it's also a good hotel for leisure if you're looking for a sleek, executive, stylish, clean and luxurious hotel. I would highly recommend it to anyone travelling solo or as a couple, or for families with older children.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quiet and have good views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank TimJ68
SpencerWadama, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Tim,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It is only with such communication that we can endeavor to maintain and provide the highest standard of care, hospitality and service to all our guests, as we move forward.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Spencer H. Wadama

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed at the Address Hotel for 2 nights because of Business, but with the nice swimming pool and the Dubai Marina Mall directly attached to the Hotel it was very easy to have business and some personal time combined. Also Ruth's Chris is a restaurant in the Hotel. People are very friendly helpful, the room is big enough and very clean with a nice view on the Marina

Dear Rene,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you, for the time you have taken to offer your feedback. It is only with such feedback that we can endeavor to maintain and improve the service and hospitality we offer to all our guests, as we move forward.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Spencer H. Wadama