“Great hotel and perfect location”

Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #6 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed here for 5 days from 31st October and used it as a base to attend the grand prix in Abu Dhabi which is about 50 mins away by car. My room was a grand room on the 6th floor, room 608, which was on the end of the corridor and overlooks the pool and the Marina. The room was excellent with a large king size bed, spacious bathroom with wet room incorporating a shower and a large bath. in addition the room had a seperate and reasonable sized lounge with writing desk facilities and free wifi throughout the hotel.
My room rate meant i was entitled to complimentary breakfast, soft drinks throughout the day, and snacks/alcholic drinks in another lounge later in the day as well as hotel executive cars provided to transport me to and from the Airport. All in all I thought this represented good value at around £300 per night given this was peak time in Dubai with half term holidays and the grand prix, certainly when compared with other hotels I have previously been to in Dubai who were all well over £500/£600 per night during this period.
The hotel is in a good location next to the mall, has a great swimming pool with lovely views and a couple of nice bars/lounges. Blends is a busy bar particularly at the weekend but shades is much more relaxed with comfortable seating around the pool in the evening with relaxing music.
Food was very good, breakfast buffet as well as lunch, and I can recomend the steakhouse on the ground floor where the food and wine were excellent.
Overall the service is first class, the staff from the moment you arrive until you leave can't do enough to help. I stayed here briefly once before last year and wanted to come back for a longer stay and I am pleased i did. My only regret is I didn't have the time to try the spa.
I would recomend it to anyone for its location, facilities, service and atmosphere.

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the pool and marina have great views. my room on 6th floor had a little noise com...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was a great pleasure and compliment for us, to have you review and feedback on our hotel.

It is only with such communication that we can endeavor to maintain and provide the highest standard of care, hospitality and service to all our guests, as we move forward.

There are newer reviews for Address Dubai Marina

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Ive been there for 5 days in the last week of October 2012, Business Conference.
The hotel location is in the heart of the Marina, direct entrance to Marina Mall, 5 minutes walk to JBR restaurants street, close to 2 metro stations. the room is very clean with amazing housekeeping "3 times daily", free Internet everywhere, even the infinity swimming pool. The fitness, The Spa, are just breathtaking. Over all, it's a luxurious hotel at every single detail.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Saifio
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Is located in a perfect spot in Dubai, In the Marina, just above the Dubai Marina Mall, very convinient. The pool is probably one of the best in alla Dubai: huge and with an amazing view. Suggesting to try the Cry Stake house in the ground floor of the hotel, excellent. Very nice also the room and the bed. Impressive the bathroom with the view of all the Marina wile taking the shower.

Room Tip: ask for a Marina View
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank drcere
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very kind review and I would very much like to thank you, for the time you have taken to offer your feedback. It is only with such feedback that we can endeavor to maintain and improve the service and hospitality we offer to all our guests, as we move forward.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Amazing food dreadful band at brunch . Why did they have spoil it !!! They gave me a huge headache then the manager had to point me out as the complaintant talk about brunch under pressure !!! Please get the tenndy house munic again . It was one of my favorites but no more!!!!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jillr36

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Address Dubai Marina and for the time you have taken to write your feedback on Trip Advisor.

At The Address Dubai Marina, we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all our guests. We are constantly striving to provide our guests with the very best welcome and service. With this in mind, your observations and feedback are much valued in directing us in this regard.

I was concerned to learn of the disappointments experienced during your Brunch. As advised at check out, required corrective action will be taken, with both our policies and procedures in order to ensure that such situation does not occur in the future.

I trust that you will once again accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience on this occasion. Notwithstanding the above, I very much hope that this most unfortunate experience will not prevent you from returning to The Address Dubai Marina sometime in the near future.

Thank you once again for your understanding and I am looking forward to having the opportunity to meet you and welcoming you back.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stayed in what's called a grand room with the nice view of the marina. The hotel is great and also the staff. I just think it is way to expensive or let me say the value of money is not that great. If you are in it for the marina then you will like it but I wouldn't stay in it for anything else. Unless it was half its price.

Room Tip: Stay near the elevator as some rooms are really far.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HassanAlajmi
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This hotel clearly exceeded my expectations in every way. From the check-in the service was genuine and very friendly and hospitable. At all encounters the staff went out of their way to provide a good experience and made me feel welcome. The hotel is very well maintained and the room was very clean, spacious and with a balcony overlooking the hotel pool and the marina. I took pleasure in the in-room Nespresso machine and appreciated the Ipod dock that allowed me to listen to my own music. The choice of TV channels is great. The bathroom is very nicely done and spacious.

There is a direct link to the mall and the hotel is well situated in terms of getting around the area.

Room Tip: Overlooking the hotel pool.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ostergaard
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I recently spent 7 days in Dubai and stayed at The Address Marina...The hotel was about 15 minutes out of the hub of the city, but taxis are very cheap so that wasn't a bother...

The hotel foyer, rooms and restaurants were beyond our expectations..the room was glorious, we stayed on the 9th floor, rooms very spacious.

Staff were gorgeous, we felt like royalty, friendly nothing was any trouble. The breakfast was amazing, plenty of variety...

The pool was on the 4th floor and was an infinity style of pool..lounge chairs very comfortable, staff attentive.....

Would stay here again..we loved Dubai such a busy and exciting city..

Really comfy bed!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Viall
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012