“Top Class Hotel with that added personal touch”

Address Dubai Marina
Ranked #6 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed November 4, 2011

A great hotel with exceptionally welcoming staff. Cold towels upon arrival and the check in is seamless. You are even shown to your room by the person checking you in. The whole place is spotless; rooms are large and a great swimming pool on the roof of the 4th floor. A shopping mall is right next door and the beach / JBR promenade a 5 minute walk.

Our only regret was staying just the 1 night before returning home.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,993)

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Excellent choice, best location. The rooms have great views, very luxaries. Amazing for families. Connected to the Dubai marina mall. I would definetly go back again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2011

After several visits to Dubai, I decided this time to try the Address Dubai Marina and it was a good choice.
The location is quite good; there is a shopping attached to the hotel. Only the Dubai Metro is a bit far away.
The service was excellent. Fast and efficient check in and check out.
All the staffs are extremely friendly and efficient. After my arrival I had a look at the hotel and especially the staff in the fitness centre gave me a very warm welcome. Thanks for Ali to show me around in the gym and explaining the facilities.
The room was spacious with good quality amenities. The only disappointing place was the breakfast restaurant. The staff is not very friendly and attentive.

I definitely would recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Great staff starting from Piyarat (from Thailand) at front desk during check-in, jump started my "The Address" experience from a high level. She was very kind and smiling. After the initial signatures and formalities of check-in she got up and shoed me to my room at the 7th floor, she even showed me inside my room about all the facilities, bar lights etc. I have never had such a welcoming experience where the front desk person, accompanied me till inside my room making sure I was comfortable and felt at home. And I have stayed at Marriots and Sheratons in Pakistan and Dbai, but never seen such a kind staff starting from front desk reception to bell-hop, bar waiter, concierge etc.

Friendly and helping bell hop young guy "Bek" (from Uzbekistan) was nice to talk to and offered availability to help out whenever required while on duty.
Roman at "Blends" is a gem of a guy to have at that place, was very kind and helping. Makes you feel comfortable and feel like you are relaxing in your lounge at home. Great atmosphere of blends.
David at concierge desk was kind and helping. He remembered me and my name from just one meeting and this was useful as I once had to send a message to my driver waiting outside while I was dining in Mazina, I gave the message to the waiter, the waiter came back saying that I told David who knows you sir and has passed on the message to your specific driver.
The early morning front desk staff was also kind and in good spirits so early in the morning around at 5:30am when I had trouble gettting up the guy kept on trying to wake me up with a "manned" snooze service.

Room Tip: Got a marina view room which was very refreshing especially in the morning
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Arrived and hotel disputed my rate. This was despite having written confirmation from them. Basically I had a rate that included breaKfast. Logged on to the website showed this rate and still they did not honour it. At the end even the travel agent couldn't convince them. Given the high quality hotels in Dubai i'd avoid this one as they don't honour their rates.

Nice hotel but rubbish service.

Room Tip: Go to the Hilton if you are looking at this area - walking distance from this hotel but on beach and...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank fred s
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time you've taken to post your comments, I do however very much regret that despite the conversations and explanations given during your stay with us and indeed your conversation with your travel agent at check out, you still seem dissapointed.

As you are aware, the rate booked via your Travel Agent, which did not include breakfast, was in fact substantially cheaper than your applicable corporate rate, even considering the breakfast element.

Please rest assured we have noted your comments and will assist us in focusing our efforts as we move forward.

Assuring you of our best attention and efforts at all times.

With best regards,

Antony Treston

04 4367401
a.treston@theaddress.com

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Stayed for one night as Mexican Independance Day was being celebrated in one of the ball rooms. What a great hotel! The rooms were exceptional, very classy! We were upgraded so we also had a small sitting area. I loved the bathroom and the shower with all the jets. Beautiful view of the marina and the pool below. Enjoyed a delicious buffet breaksfast as well. Looking forward to returning. The only negative was the smoke detector was directly above the bed and the light on it was a nuisance.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AbuDhabiDoo
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Simply Perfection !! Very clean, posh upscale sophisticated rooms, lobby while the restaurant is a bit poor. Hotel connected to the Dubai Marina Mall which is a plus, in the heart of the marina with a very nice room views. The pool is very nice, hotel bars are good and the hotel location is central to the marina nightlife and 5 mins from the JBR.

Room Tip: Choose the pool side
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple