“Perfect”

Ranked #5 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Seville, Spain
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Excellent service, great facilities and rooms, nice staff, and good location: near the beach and well connected to the city center. Awesome breakfast.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Dear Guest,

I very much appreciate the kind words.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to The Address Dubai Marina, in the very near future.

Warm regards,

email: atreston@theaddress.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (468)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Stayed here in July and have to say I was quite disappointed it a few ways. The food was great but when we wanted to have a late drink at the bar at Blends the noise and smoke was just too much. The staff weren't exactly pleasant either in the bar. The only other alternative was the pool bar which far too warm to sit outside.
The rooms were nice and very comforatble beds and a GREAT shower. When it came to drying my hair though it was a little silly that there isn't a socket near a mirror that one can stand comfortably in front of.
All in all I think perhaps if the Staff in BLENDS had a better attitude I may but until then I will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to post your comments, reference your recent experience in the hotel, it is really much appreciated.

I was extremely concerned to learn of the inconvenience and disappointment experienced in our Blends lounge. Our team members are trained to welcome all our guests at Blends, and I trust that you will accept our most sincere apologies for this regrettable shortfall from our side this time.

Please rest assured that the required corrective action is being taken in order that we can ensure such a situation does not occur again in the future.

I trust you will not hesitate to contact me directly in order that I might personally assist with any future reservations and necessary arrangements.

Kind regards,

00971 4 4367401
Scotland
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Beautiful hotel. My room was huge and very well supplied - had desk and dressing gown and mini bar and kettle amoung other things.
Lovely big walk in shower as well as a bath set in the window so you can sit in the bath and look at the view!
A very big and beautiful pool, with stunning views down by over the marina.
The breakfast selection was very big with choices from around the world so everyone should be happy.
Tried the A La Carte menu at the Arabic restuarant in the hotel in the evening and it was also very good.
You can pre-arrange a transfer from the airport and they have a booth at the airport to get the car from. The cars were as smart as the hotel!
The only thing is I am not sure exactly what is round about the hotel. There isn't anything obvious within walking distance so any site-seeing/trips would need to be by taxi - although that is probably very typical in Dubai anyway.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest, Much appreciate your kind words and continued support. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

00971 4 4367401
Dubai
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Firstly it's relevant to note there are some hotels you stay, check in, check out, the Address is not one of them. So whether your on a budget with a little money to spend or after luxury and prepared to pay the cost, the hotel ethos brings a new welcome most cannot deliver effortlessly.

I stayed at this hotel for a month, it became almost like my home. From the large lobby, to the greeting and setup from the initial interest to the hotel, to the local amenities store In the lobby, this hotel like Armani, creates a splendid environment for your stay.

I had breakfast buffet at the main restaurant, to directly being linked to the mall, my 1 bedroom suite is practical to stay in.

Surely the owners have purchased and lease, maintenance costs be weary as my door didn't work initially, s limit on general amenities, to some mix ups, overall you will have negligence sometimes but the overall assistance was propelled by:

Thanks to Omar Hammad Ali for assistance on meeting rooms, Rocio for setup on my initial stay and of course I would call my friend Angelo Enas for making my stay as easy as possible.

I'll be thinking about perhaps visiting this hotel for a stay in the future for business.

Fiaz.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
AntonyTreston, General Manager at Address Dubai Marina, responded to this review, August 13, 2011
Dear Fiaz,

It was indeed a pleasure to receive your most kind note and I would very much like to thank you for the time you have taken to offer your feedback. I am sure you would agree that such comments enable us to encourage each and every associate to always ‘go that extra mile’ in order to ensure that all guests enjoy the true ‘Address’ experience.

Thank you once again for your support and we very much look forward to meeting and welcoming you back to The Address Dubai Marina in the near future.

Best regards,

USA
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayed at The Address for a 1.5 week business trip, and I would recommend this hotel to others.

Pros:
*The staff is all very friendly, and I felt they would bend over backwards to make sure your needs are taken care of.
*The hotel is connected to a mall, which has a souvenir shop, grocery store and a variety of fast food restaurants (KFC, Cinnabon, Starbucks).
*My hotel room had a beautiful view of the marina and pool.
*The shower's water pressure is very strong, just the way I like it.
*The breakfast buffet is extensive and I never came away hungry.

Cons:
*The rooms don't seem to have many free outlets, which was an issue when I needed to charge my laptop, Blackberry and camera battery at the same time (next time I travel, I'll remember my surge protector). Plus, there wasn't an outlet in the bathroom other than one for men's razors, so I had to use the outlet by the desk to dry my hair in the morning.
*In order to use the printers in the Business Lounge, staff had to go to another room to pick up the papers for you, then tally up (by hand) the charges. I would have preferred a quicker method, but the staff was nonetheless very accommodating when I needed to print out 100+ papers before my business meeting early one morning.
*My room also overlooked the hotel's lounge/club, and I could feel the beats of the techno music playing Thursday and Friday night.

In all, this is a beautiful, modern hotel, and the staff is top-notch. I was a single female traveler, and I always felt safe.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Ganga72
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your trip to Dubai. I appreciate your positive comments and I am very proud to be sharing them with my team.

In regards to the power outlets, kindly note that the desks in all rooms are equipped with multiple sockets / multiplug for your portable equipment, and also that our Service Plus department is always happy to provide guests with further adaptors, when requested. For safety reasons, there are no power outlets in the bathrooms.

Your feedback was very valuable in trying to develop more efficient processes in our Business Lounge, and it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and looking forward to welcoming you back in The Address Dubai Marina!

Kind regards,

Cottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Upon entering the lobby, I was struck by an oasis of calm yet professionalism amongst the staff. Check in was efficient and I was guided to my suite effortlessly going through the services I could expect from The Address Marina Hotel. My accommodation was spotles, spacious and very comfortable and very 'now'. The iPod docking station is a plus and even more so the free WiFi which for business travellers is a must.

The huge infinity pool is best visited in the morning so you can face the sun and not the concrete. Most city hotels in Dubai suffer from a view of office and apartment blocks by the pool but when the Marina is finalised, I am sure there will be more interesting things to look at!

The hotel is adjacent to the Marina MalLauD though not huge by any standards, the outlets and coffee shops are quite sufficient and there is a cinema too.

Blends bar is a really cool place to meet but the dining options are limited. However, if you are staying just a few days it's ok as the food and service are exemplary and anyway, the centre of Dubai (and the airport) is a mere 20 mins drive.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this most kind comments, receiving such feed back is a great culmination of all our efforts.

I will share your review with the entire The Address Dubai Marina team and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

London
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I have stayed here twice, it is a great location for Dubai Marina, not near the beach but right overlooking the marina and has a great swimming pool and views. Also right next to Dubai Marina Mall - walk to the shops etc so is great for location. Hotel restaurants are not that great, but you have Marina Mall to goto eat as well. Rooms large and modern with great views and great beds.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business