5,035 results
All reviews ladies night business trip modern hotel enjoyed my stay special thanks amazing service metro station qwerty menna dek brunch marina ms jbr palm
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Once you enter the lobby you’ll feel like Dubai vibe, overall of the hotel concept was great as well as especially the Calm suites. We’ve tried the Garden on 8 Friday brunch was wonderful, DJ music taste was great!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Solchiko
MediaOneHotel, Go To Guy at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi There

Thank you for your review and we are glad you like the vibe of the hotel. Do come back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

These guys are so helpful and very nice really omar night manager and salma very good service and attitude very recommended ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1  Thank cashyy

Hi There

Thank you for your amazing words for Salma and Omar and we will pass on the word to them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is not the first very positive review of this hotel that I have given. But in many ways the fact that I am about to do it again. Is the point.

On my final night of a ten day business stay and after a previous outstanding visitl, I still have nothing but positive things to say about this peerless Hotel in Dubai.

Yes I could tell you about the excellent food, the brilliant unconventional bedrooms, the outstanding meeting rooms (newly refurbished - do check out the amazing new screen technology) and of course the crazy, absorbing multi media environment.

But I would rather tell you about the people because this is the true distinction of this hotel. It is a masterclass on how to achieve outstanding and consistent service through the quality recruitment and management of people.

So I will explicitly mention the friendliness and service ethos of Joleen front of house (so warm and welcoming) , Olga in the conference centre ( so efficient and organised), Kim (what a wonderful personality), Lisa, Tim, Thanda and Marge in G8 (how hard do they work?!), the wonderfully helpful and sociable Bherna, Shenley and Diane in sales and conferencing and the very, very diligent lady who has daily and so kindly serviced my messy room on the 17th Floor and who’s name to my shame I have forgotten (begins with I).

And my apologies to the many other staff whose names I cannot remember; your contribution is no less important. And together you all form the most fantastic service team. Individual contribution is important but how you perform together is what really makes the difference and I can say without equivocation that you are a very high performing team.

And I have been around long enough consulting with many service related businesses all around the world to know that all of this doesn’t happen by accident. There is a leadership philosophy and strategy at work in the background setting and managing to the very highest of standards; and quite interestingly it doesn’t seem to need you as a leadership team to indulge in overt micromanagement. The people in your organisation get what it means to deliver quality of service without apparently needing someone looking over their shoulder. That is the hardest of all acts to achieve as a leadership team and I do hope to meet and thank you in person one day for what you have created and ask lots of questions about how you have done it!!

Enough from me - needless to say I recommend this hotel without hesitation to others and of course you can absolutely depend upon my repeat business when I and my colleagues are next in Dubai

Tim

2  Thank 229timc
MediaOneHotel, Senior Digital Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

The least we can say is that your review left us speechless and also inspired the team to continue doing what we are doing knowing that it really does make a difference! Thank you for being our regular guest and taking the time to write in so much detail about our team and service level, it means a lot to us. We'll pass on your feedback to everyone mentioned and the rest of our team!

See you back soon, have an amazing day! ;)

Senior Digital Manager
Milos

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

awsome food drinks
fantastic vibes of room.and beautiful casual city view of sheik zayed road .
we enjoys a lot .
exoctic vibes from mr miyagis
awsom foods from garden on 8
breakfast from qwerty is so delicious
its a best hotel to stay with friends family couples etc

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Salah A

Hey There

Thank you for your amazing review and the details you liked about the hotel.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Henry was really helpful and welcoming at the restaurant. Good service and nice selection of food for breakfast. Nice stay. Nice room for a business trip. The hotel has also a nice pool and a club....

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the visit and the feedback, we'll let Henry know!

Senior Digital Manager