$63
Hotels.com
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$82
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$1,584
$172
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$360
$270
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $433/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$127
$110
$140
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$258
$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$590
$350
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $439/night.

$1,819
$1,348
Jumeirah.com
3,745 results
All reviewstrendy hotelbusiness tripladies nightinternet cityenjoyed my staypool areabusiness hotelmini barspecial thanksmetro stationdekqwertyfloorbrunchmarinajbrpalm
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

The staff could not stop smiling. Arrived late from airport and they had me checked in and in my room in no time.
Great rooms, Internet and taxi always outside so ideal for business. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank nickodimos
MediaOneHotel, Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear nickodimos

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback.

We work hard to ensure our guests have a fantastic arrival and stay. I was delighted to see you were checked in quickly and with a friendly smile. I have passed on your feedback to our night team and thanked them for giving such a great welcoming.

We look forward to seeing you back at Media One Hotel soon!

Yours sincerely

Reviewed January 31, 2013

It was the first time we stay in Media One and Dubai,
very good service, nice people, very good breakfest nice longe and pool, very friendly,
i like it and will come back again!! Only the music in the evening will be a little bit loud and we coud here it in our room but it wasent to loud so we get in sleep well.... Trendy hotel in modern art, it was a good restaurant and very good service to get taxi or everything you want. The Metro station near by the hotel....we could walk to it and arrived anything with the metro or taxi.... also you coud walk to the Marina and arrived Jumaira Beach in 20 minutes....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
MediaOneHotel, Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Heike S

Thank you for posting your feedback on tripadvisor.com

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. Your comments regarding the service and hotel in general have been passed onto the team which will help encourage us to maintain the high standards we strive for here at Media One!

We do monitor sound levels in the hotel and find that it is essential that the music remains upbeat without interferring with a guests' sleep and I am pleased this was the case during your stay at the hotel.

Many thanks once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Media One on your next visit to Dubai!

Yours Sincerely

Media One Hotel

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The hotel does its best to be trendy and hip and probably succeeds in this matter.

If I were on holiday and in my 20's or 30's I think it might be a good place to go, but in my 40's on business it wasn't my favourite place in Dubai (hence I'm probably not their target audience).

So good things are
a) very nice restaurant
b) comfortable bed
c) quiet door closing (no disturbances from other guests)
d) relatively near metro (but beware you are likely to be standing all the way to wherever you are going)

However, bad things are
a) shower/bath succeeds at neither function. Too short to lie down in, too far away from the shower head to cover you well.
b) weird glass partition in room for bathroom. Room is too small for this (others do this MUCH better e.g. Qumardeen).
c) room a bit small (see b)
d) TV at bad angle on wall - very hard to watch in bed unless you want a stiff neck.
e) on the south side of the hotel you are looking directly into another building with mirrored glass so you really have to have the curtains drawn to feel private. Even in Hong Kong I haven't had this problem. North side isn't overlooked.
f) noisy bar if you are near floor 8. Didn't stop until 1am last night.
g) pool is for posing/looking beautiful, not for swimming in.

I'd rate this good rather than average, but Tripadvisor doesn't offer that!

Room Tip: ask for a room high up. looking towards the marina/sea
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Clarker63

Dear Clarker63

Thank you for your feedback posted on tripadvisor.com.

Whilst we try to be hip and trendy and believe we do succeed in this, we are also, more importantly, focused on providing fantastic service and facilities. I was pleased to read that you found our restaurant very good and that the bed was comfortable. The other elements of the stay including the design features of your room were not to your liking and I apologise for this and hope that none of this would deter you from returning to our hotel.

Feedback is obviously reviewed frequently to ensure we monitor where improvements may be made to add to a guest's stay and your comments have been noted.

Please do let me know if I can assist you on your return visit to Dubai & thank you once again for your feedback.

Yours Sincerely

Media One Hotel

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed in a room with views out to the gulf (from a distance of course) it was lovely at night. We liked the location as it was close to Jumeira etc for cafes, Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Bututta Mall, and walking distance to the skyrail if you needed it. Awesome Italian restaraunt next door Vapiano's. Costa Coffee around the corner, convenience store etc etc etc. Great stay, great service. Would def stay again

Room Tip: Ask for sea view if you want - The room is quite small, but suited us - we were out most of the day.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EscapingDoha
MediaOneHotel, Director of Operations at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear EscapingDoha,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Media One Hotel.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us!

We are glad that you liked the hotel location and it made easy for you to reach the places you
needed.

It was certainly a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back at Media One Hotel very soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I spent my whole stay at the hotel regretting that I booked a room in it! I was just wishing in another hotel! The hotel is very loudy and even at my room we couldn't sleep at night because of the loudy party down there! So uncomfortable! it wasn't clean enogh! They didnt change the bedsheet! Simply terrible experince I difenately would not repeat it!

• Stayed: January 2013
MediaOneHotel, Director of Operations at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Raghooda,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at Media One.

We apologise we did not meet your expectations and are concerned to see your comments on the noise and cleanliness.

Media One is a vibrant hotel which has lively activities at the hotel every weekend for our guests; unfortunately it does not suit everyone.

We have shared your comments to the team and we will review our weekend activities for future.

We hope this does not deter you from staying at Media One in the future.

Kind Regards