$63
Hotels.com
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$82
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$360
$270
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $480/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$127
$110
Movenpick.com
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$1,584
$172
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$140
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$258
$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$423
$350
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $457/night.

$1,819
$1,349
3,745 results
All reviewstrendy hotelbusiness tripladies nightinternet cityenjoyed my staypool areabusiness hotelmini barspecial thanksmetro stationdekqwertyfloorbrunchmarinajbrpalm
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This is the 4th time I stay at this hotel.
It is a preferred hotel with my work. When I am in dubai. It is 2mn walk to our Dubai office.
Even though I can stay at other location. I always select this hotel. It got a very unique personality. Very funky and very upbeat.
I love the shower glass to the room. The view is amazing. Walking distance to the Marina walk. Walking to the Nakheel Metro station. 15mn walk to JBR.

The only comment I have us about the prices of room service. Very $$ for what they offer. A typical caesar salad is really not worth what they charge for.

Great stuff all around. One of the best pools and bars.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Maroc_NYC
MediaOneHotel, Manager at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Maroc_NYC

Thank you for your valuable feedback recently on tripadvisor.com.

I have passed on your feedback to the team and am pleased that we are your chosen hotel against alternative options.

With regards to the room service pricing feedback we are contiually evaluating our prices against many factors to ensure we continue to offer value for money in all of our services we offer. I have taken your comment on board and shared it with the team. I do hope this will not deter you from returning to the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Media One Hotel

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed two nights over christmas. Close to metro and very cheap taxi. Close to Atlantis and Marina. Very friendly staff. We arrived at 7 in the morning and were able to get a room right away. Room was really nice with great view. Very relaxed and nice pool area. Great value for the money. We had breakfast at the café outside the entrance because it wasnt included in the room. Small but good gym.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
MediaOneHotel, Director of Operations at Media One Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear EmmLar,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at Media One.

We are very pleased that you managed to get an early check in as we do try to accommodate guests depending on availability.

we have shared your comments with our team as it is great to know that you enjoyed the service we provided throughout your stay.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Clean and tidy room.
friendly and helpful staff
I had a great stay there. unfortunately, did not have time to check the deck pool at level 7.
WiFi is available in the room for a charge (AED20 for 1 hour or AE75 for 24hours) I hate it when they do that, they can just limit the amount of bandwidth!
Free WiFi is available though in the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Dear Wesam H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Media One

We are delighted that you’re happy with our friendly staff and helpful; and hope in the future you will experience our pool deck in 8th floor.

Free WiFi is available in all our public areas. We appreciate to learn of the experiences and concerns of each of our guests and would be delighted to welcome you back at Media One Hotel in the near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very unflexible with customer needs. I am travelling on business purposes, I have booked the hotel and as me and a colleague of mine need pre-arranged visa, they can offer it, but we got stuck at the payment, as they cannot debit a bank card... and we have corporate cards. Unfortunately we had to book another hotel, most other hotels have no problems in normally processing a visa. From the reviews I have seen , I noted that they are pretty unflexible on all levels, although staff is quite friendly. And this is what I can say as well.
So only book it if you do not require special services.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cristina B

Dear Cristina B

Many thanks for completing your feedback on tripadvisor.com.

I apologise for your troubles with regards to arranging visas and using your debit card. Rest assured we do not purposely delay or make it more difficult to do business at the hotel however we are committed to following certain guidelines regarding visa applications and settlement of accounts. I have looked into your case and would appreciate if you could please contact me on luke@mediaonehotel.com to clarify if in fact the research we have done is consistent with what you experienced.

Thank you for your kind feedback with regards to our service and friendly team - I have passed on this feedback to the enthusiasts.

I do hope the recent experience will not deter you from returning to Media One Hotel and should you wish to, please do contact me to ensure your reservation process is taken care of.

Media One Hotel

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was booked in to stay two weeks here but had to check out after two nights. I just found the room small to the point of claustrophobic, hitting my leg on the bed several times in the night as I tried to negotiate the space. Maybe for one or two nights this size of room is adequate, but for more nights I think it's an issue.
The staff were friendly, the lobby is lovely, the pool area is very nicely appointed...all the other boxes seem to be ticked.
Oh, and I find the 'let's be funky and trendy' stuff a bit dull. Like the Standard in LA that sort of nod to cool is usually aimed at the younger customer, not a business traveller like myself.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Woodywombat

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent feedback on tripadvisor.com. Without such feedback we are unable to continue to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

Our room types are varied in size and set up and it would be great if you were able to please send me your details so that we can update your profile this way, on your return to Dubai, should you wish to stay with us, a different room type will be offered based on availability.

Many thanks for your positive comments regarding the service and the staff and I have passed on your feedback to the team.

We try to be different in terms of our branding, design and approach to service without losing sight of the 'must haves' for our guests. Whilst there are many hotels in Australia, UK, USA like us we do find ourselves in a handy niche here in Dubai.

I do hope the size of your room during this particular stay does not deter you from returning to our hotel and if not, I look forward to welcoming you back to Media One Hotel.