Media One Hotel Dubai
LeMeridien.com
$667
$545
Jumeirah.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$416
  • Beachfront
$831
$762
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$342
$218
$373
$348
$1,899
$1,252
Agoda.com
3,446 results
All reviewsladies nightbusiness tripgreat hotelmodern hotelenjoyed my staybusiness hotelspecial thanksmetro stationqwertyfloordekanishmckennabrunchmarinamsjbr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Really liked the helpful staff in the restaurants and bars who couldn't have been nicer. The BBQ evening on the 8th floor had wonderful food; the all inclusive wine was less than average though. The bedroom lacked towels which never came; the coffee tray was never remover from outside the room door all day / all night and I could never get through to reception by phone and left a message with the switchboard about an early departure that was never passed on (there was always a queue there, so I never had the chance to speak to anyone myself). Still I'd go back as i liked the staff. Not a popular place though for the locals to come find you. Its located on a difficult exit route off a motorway - beware!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Durris681
Reviewed November 8, 2011

located near he marina and in the madia city it is a refreshing hotel with great food - large portions so share!
free wifi outside your room
nice pool area on floor 8 but skyscrapers hide the sun until after midday
dont book the hip room if there are 2 of you for more than a few days as very compact - beter for solo

Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I have stayed in many hotels in Dubai and this is one of the worst I’ve experienced. I booked based on good recommendations from friends so perhaps I caught the hotel on a bad night.
After negotiating Dubai's ever changing roadways and driving past the hotel twice with no clear way of accessing it, I drove aimlessly up to the unmarked front door. The gentleman at the front did not know enough English or Arabic to tell me that I would have to self-park so I just stood in front until another fellow came out to explain where to put my vehicle.

Check in was friendly and quick.

The room was as expected according to the photos. The TV wasn't working and I was told it was an issue with the telecom company. I ordered room service and didn't receive an item that I had asked for, even though I mentioned it three times while ordering. When room service arrived, the guy was surprised to see that my TV wasn't working. He called maintenance and they came a while later to fix it. Apparently it was not a telecom problem.

I was exhausted from a long day so I thought I would take a bath and then get a good night's sleep. Two problems prevented that. First, the hot water would not come for the bathtub (though it worked for the shower). Second problem was the pool party outside my window. From what I could see, there wasn’t a great turnout for the party so I’m not sure why the music had to be so loud!

At checkout they couldn’t get the credit card machine to work so they processed the charges later and emailed me the receipt. They did get this part correct.

This place does have the potential to be a great lower cost place to stay in Dubai. But I won’t try it again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Tanis T
Reviewed November 1, 2011

It is super modern. Very clean and friendly service. I loved the stay there, with it's unique style in the heart of Media city. It has great location and excellent aiprort pickup with a mini cooper. The rooms are a bit tiny with glass walls surrounding the bathroom but the beds are very cozy. It is great value for the price.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2011

a very enjoyable stay in a very good hotel. Contemporary clean and comfortable. The food is great, rooms well appointed and; in our case; very quiet. the hotel is about 15 min walk from the beach or £2 in a taxi !! Go to the Barista bar and use the 'free' beach sunbeds by buying a few drinks.
The pool has little sun and only from about 1130 to 1430 and then early evening. Staff are excellent and the gym is very good for general fitness. Overall a great stay.

Room Tip: ask for a quiet room away from the pool and z-one bar. We had a room on 11th floor no problems with noise
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple