The Hotel claims to be a 3 star hotel but I was somehow not convinced with the stay. I paid 4000/- for a night stay & stayed for 2 Nights.
- Even though room were vacant & they can see I was travelling with my baby still for 2hr early check-in they asked 150 AED additional.
- Room is very small like a pet house.
- Bed size is not comfortable enough to sleep with Baby, additional bedding is required. 2 ppl can manage somehow on the bed.
- No bathroom amenities apart from a Body shower gel which can be use as shampoo.
- AC does not give effective cooling.
- I asked for 1hr WiFi voucher & I had been asked to come at reception & purchase one.
- Hotel staff will keep shaking your hand for any small service they do for you in expectation of Tips.
Only good thing is location which is connected to a small super market & Metro.
Not a pleasant stay...!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smaller travel budgets shouldn't mean less comfort. At Citymax Hotels, part of the hospitality division of the Landmark Group, we offer 4 star quality comforts, at 3 star rates; in Dubai and Sharjah. Our well-appointed rooms, extensive in-house dining & entertainment facilities and strategic location of the hotel make it convenient for both the business traveler and holiday maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citymax Bur Dubai Hotel Dubai