Citymax Hotels Al Barsha
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,749 results
All reviewscity maxmusic barmetro stationemirates mallbudget hotelrooms are smallrooftop poolreception teamwalking distancehigher floorthe hotel is cleanenjoyed my stayspecial thanksburj khalifamaxxzamanmoe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. Check-in and Check-out were very fast. The free wired internet in room was good.
The room was clean with space enough for one person. I liked the interior design style and color.
When you sit at the lobby to use the free Wi-Fi after 11:00 pm, there will be some noise from the bars and you will see drunk people kicked out cursing which was the only problem at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Citymax H, Manager at Citymax Hotels Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear Aboelazm,

Thank you very much for your review following your recent stay at Citymax Hotels Al Barsha.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are in the process of trying to find a solution to the problem in the Bar which you have mentioned.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had stayed three nights in Citymax. The staff is very friendly, mainly Neela and Sushil, they were very nice and helpfull! The only negative point is the noise in the lobby, because of the two bars at the entrance! I had asked a high floor because of this! For two nights I had seen drunks but they were fastly showed outside by the securities. A negative point is that the ground floor is the only place where we can have free internet and if we want to speak by skype the music sometimes is too loud. Great location, good breakfast and friendly staff!

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Cariascaeiro,

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have stayed there in late May 2014 on business reasons and I've realised straight away that I was staying at a fairly economic Hotel that is only 10 Dirhams Taxi ride to the Jumeirah Beach and only a stone's throw ...

The rooms are not large (spacious enough for one person though) but for around £50,I had a cool and quiet room,with a comfortable bed and descent shower... and for me that was fine...but if I had gone there as a tourist,I think I'd have swapped it with something better and closer to the Jumeirah Beach.

There is a small fridge,next to the where you can hang your clothes but it 's really tiny and if you think you can store some melons or descent size cartons of juice to freshen your self,forget about it! You can only store 5-6 small bottles of water,if that!

The room and bathroom are very clean.

What is a bit cheeky is the lack of feee wireless in the rooms...the only free access from your room via a wired cable !!! making the lobby crowded until 1am at night sometimes,as it's free over there...

There are a number of restaurants to eat around,of various ethnic origin and of course the Mall of emirates is only 5-7 minutes walk...

So,overall,whether you travel as a tourist or for business reasons,this Hotel has some limitations which all depends whether you are willing to counterbalance with the affordable price tag it bears...choice is yours!

Room Tip: Stay as high as Possible!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Andy D,

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to inform you that we are currently upgrading our internet facilities so that they are also available in the room and we hope that by your next visit it will be completed.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Arrived around 11 a.m. and was able to check-in early thanks to friendly lady at front desk.
Very much appreciated after 13 hour overnight flight from Osaka, via Doha

Room is spotless, bed comfortable, and nicely decorated. Affordable at listed 325 AED, which became 400 AED after several taxes.

Best feature is location, about 5 minute walk (all one can manage in summer heat) to Mall of the Emirates, which has nearly 100 restaurants, so no need to eat at hotel.

Taxis plentiful, but recommend walking through the mall to Metro, which easily and cheaply (16 AED day pass) reaches most of the visitor attractions.

Great stayed topped off by efficient "pre-check out". THE place to stay in Dubai - would go nowhere else next time.

Room Tip: Request non-smoking room and early check-in
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Aloha001

Dear Aloha001,

We sincerely appologize for the incident occured with the out side rental car company and we are investigating the matter with them and will ensure that we get back to you very shortly.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Me and my family stayed here for 3D/2N. The room and bathroom is clean, bed is very comfortable, and the location is perfect. It's very close to Mall of the Emirates where you can find anything you need, including the Big Bus Dubai stop. They provide free shuttle to the beach, but you have to book it 24 hours in advance, other less you cannot enjoy the benefit. Well, I found this rule didn't give much help to guests, because on my expierence the Receptionist didn't mention this free shuttle at all on check in, so when I finally read myself the note on Receptionist's desk, I only have less than 24 hours in Dubai. I think it's better to set a fix schedule for the shuttle, so it's much easier for guests to enjoy it.
The breakfast is average, need more variety. And the lobby full of smoke on the evening, I think it's better to keep the lobby smoke free.

Room Tip: They have smoking and non-smoking room, choose which suits you on booking.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank folletto_az

Dear Folleto az,

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are upgrading our breakfast selection and finding a solution for our lobby since they lead to our Bars.