- Located in Al Riqqa Street which can be a good point for those interested in old Dubai districts
- Lots of nearby fast food restaurants such as MC Donald, Pizza Hut, Pizza Company, etc. & also a Nando's in a few minutes walk from the hotel
- Close to Al Ghurair & Reefmall shopping malls
- Cozy & well furnished rooms
- Not serving an international breakfast and lunch buffet, few choices, absolutely hot and spicy food only suitable for Indian or Pakistanian people. Grabbing the food on your table if you just stop for a really short breath while eating. Closing the buffet not giving a prior notice (Having stayed at Landmark Grand Hotel last year and feeling so welcomed there, we were really disappointed by this other branch of Landmark)
- Hot water and again the problem of getting cold while taking shower even though we push the specific key on the wall designed to make the water warm. Common Landmark Hotels' manager, we encountered the same problem in Landmark Grand too. You really need to do something about your hot water system.
- The toilet flush did not work properly in our room and was really old fashioned in its working system. Whenever we needed to use the toilet, we had to go to my sister room, a few doors away on the same floor and this made our stay even more inconvenient.
- The check in is at 2 o'clock but after waiting for 2 hours in the lobby, we finally could check in at 3.15 which is already 1 hour and 15 minutes late. In the day of check out, they kept calling our room repeatedly from 11 o'clock (not mentioning that the check out was at 12 and we still got one hour left) and asked us to check out sooner because as the receptionist said "some guests were waiting for our room!!!" How rude and impolite! They let us in 1 hour and 15 minutes late and asked us to leave 1 hour early!!! And as we later found out, there were no guests waiting for a room at that time.
Totally I do suggest you to pay a few more and stay at Landmark Grand Hotel at the other side of the street, you're not gonna regret it, I promise!