Landmark Hotel Riqqa
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$316
$222
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$266
$218
$414
$327
  • Beachfront
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$288
Agoda.com
$509
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stationsalah al dinal ghurair mallrecommend this hoteljunior suitewalking distancehot waterrooftop poolcomfortable roomsenjoyed my stayearly checkpleasant staybreakfast buffetexcellent hotelunionairporttaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I´v stayed at this hotel 3 times. Firs two times were ok. Good service, booring breakfast but nice and clean rooms. But the last one really gave me a bad taste in the mouth of the really rude service which I got. Very disappointing, since I wasn´t expecting this after so many stays here.

ANyway, the thing was that I´v bought internet 2 times for 1 hour during the last stay. And time of check out (which took too much time) the reseptionist argued about me not paying those 10 dirhams. I didnt say much, gave him those 10 and leaved, when he didnt bellieve me. But so dissappointing, to be accused of not paying something you ACTUALLY DID! They should have more control than this, besides someone who can affort a 4 star hotel, would never cheat on 10 dirhams. So cheap of the hotel.

SO, now I am going for another visit to dubai, and for sure not landmark riqqa!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank L S
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Hotel Riqqa, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2012

Dear L S

I was truly disappointed to read that after 2 very good stays at my Landmark Riqqa Hotel, on your last visit in January to us, this was not enjoyable.

Firstly let me apologize by the rude way you felt you were treated by a member of my team, this is clearly unacceptable and do not tolerate this sort of behavior in our Hotels, I am currently investigating this alongside my General Manager to find out exactly what happened.

Here at Landmark Hotels we pride ourselves on the customer service we provide to our guests, I am certain this was a one off incident and would not be repeated. I can assure you this matter will be dealt with the utmost importance, as valued guests like yourself we cannot afford to lose.

I would personally like to welcome you back to our hotel and give us one more opportunity to prove to you, like with your previous 2 visits that this was definitely a one off.

I hope to hear from you soon where we can show you our true capabilities.

regards

Reviewed April 4, 2012

My wife, daughter and I arrived at the hotel at 17h30 for an 8 night stay at Landmark Riqqa in March 2012. We had a rental car which I parked on the street prior to entering the reception. The recepetion staff were most efficient, professional and courteous. I was advised to park my car in the basement (free of charge), where the porter met me to take my suitcases to the room. When I arrived in the room, I was greeted by the most wonderful surprise - an upgrad to the Junior Suite, and a fruit basket! We had the view of a parking lot, and the supermarket across the road. This was perfect since it was very quiet on this side of the hotel.

The room was very, very comfortable, with a king bed, baby cot, sitting area, desk, flat screen TV, and newspaper daily. The bathroom was decent, with a tub. We had more than enough space to manoeuvre a stroller in the room. Cleaning of the room was great, with the cleaner on our floor being a friendly gentleman who was most willing to go out of his way to make our stay even more comfortable! We requested a soft pillow, which was also brought to us within a few minutes!

The location of the hotel is excellent, being close to 2 mosques; a 2-3 minute walk to the Al-Ghurair Shopping Centre and Spinneys; 700m to the Union Metro station (red & green line) and the Riqqa Metro station (red line); and 350m to the Salah Al Din Metro station (green line).

The breakfast was also excellent There was a large variety of items for breakfast; cereals; yogurt; juice and tea/coffee. I used to ask the waiter for fried eggs and boiled tea daily, which used to be prepared and brought to our table without a fuss! The waiter was pleasant and most helpful!

During our stay, we had further family members checking in at the hotel, and they were upgraded to the Family suite, which was HUGE! They share the same sentiments re this hotel!

Every staff member we interacted with went out of their way to assist. On a few occasions, we requested a large 7-seater RTA taxi to transport us around, which was arranged without any issue by the front-desk staff. Room service, which we requested on 1 day during our stay, was devine! We did not use the pool or gym during our stay due to a lack of time on ourside.

So, all in all, we would definitely go back to the Landmark Riqqa, since everything about this hotel met with my strict requirements of speed, simplicity and trust!

Room Tip: Rates on bookings.com is much more reasonable than the rack rate at Landmark Riqqa.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank mohamed_keeka
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Hotel Riqqa, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Thanks for your great comments. It is very pleasing to hear such wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with your family in March 2012 at our Landmark Riqqa Hotel.

I am very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and how well most of my team looked after you and your family and we were able to make your Holiday more enjoyable. I am pleased to see they were helpful and courteous and that we were able to anticipate your needs and always with a smile. It is always refreshing to hear such positive feedback from our loyal guests.

Thank you for your great comments regarding our food we provide to our guest during breakfast, lunch and dinner.

as you mentioned regarding our great location, we to are very pleased with our fantastic location which is near to the Metro Station as well as the famous Al Ghuirair mall as this is a top priority for our hotel guests.

It was indeed our pleasure to upgrade you and your family and I am pleased you had such a wonderful stay

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Landmark Riqqa in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed at the Landmark Rigga for 4 nights with my family last week. it was the 6th times i was in Dubai. as I saw, Landmark has a nice standard level in design and service. (not luxury) there's nothing to bother u there. it's near the metro station (10min by walking), in front of Al-Ghorair shopping mall which your family can enjoy. and a lot of restaurants and cafes you can spend the nights up to 2am.
for breakfast and launch there a good quantity of choices. cleanliness is good and no traffic or nightclub noise to disturb you. room and bath size has good space but there wasn't bathtub.
I saw nationalities from middle east, Germany, Russia and Iran there.

hope u enjoy there !

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank mabigs

Dear Mabigs

Thanks for your great comments. It is very pleasing to hear such wonderful comments regarding your recent stay in March 2012 at our Landmark Riqqa Hotel.

Thank you for your great comments regarding our great food selection for breakfast and lunch, I have passed on your comments to our Head Chef who will definitely look into this matter.

We are very pleased with our fanctastic location which is near to the Metro Station as well as the famous Al Ghuirair mall as this is a top priority for our hotel guests.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I spent 2 nights at the Landmark Riqqa in February of 2011. We took the metro from the airport (only 2 or 3 stops away I believe) and walked down in order to get more of a feel for the city. It was within decent walking distance, and with some help from a few locals we were able to see it just off the main street. We were upgraded for free to a beautiful suite, and the room was amazing. Flat screen TV, giant bed, another room with another TV and couches, and the bathroom had both a shower and large bathtub (separate from each other). The front desk staff was pretty helpful as well, and the tour we booked through them was cheaper than some of the things I found online prior to arriving to Dubai.

The buffet breakfast that was included was also pretty good... Lots of options. As for location, it's pretty close to a mall and many American type fast food restaurants like burger king, pizza hut, etc. The close proximity to the metro was also nice, except for the fact that the metro is closed on Friday's until 2PM!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NoelPeek

Dear NoelPeek

Thanks for your great comments. It is very pleasing to hear such wonderful comments regarding your recent stay in February 2012 at our Landmark Riqqa Hotel.

Thank you for your great comments regarding our food selection for breakfast, I have passed on your comments to our Head Chef who will definitely look into this matter.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I had a memorable stay in the Landmark Riqqa. Upon check in, the receptionist offered to transfer me to their new hotel for free (just across the road) which I found was not necessary.

My room had two single beds, a large flat screen, a comfy couch, desk and I was delighted to find a bath tub in the bathroom. Everything was spotless, the interior warm and elegant. I liked it so much that I spend more than the usual amount of time in my hotel room.

The restaurant offers a mix of everything, but predominantely Chinese cuisine. The Veggie burger with fries and salad was just what I needed after a long and exhausting day. Food was delicious but I wished the waiters had been more attentive. One completely ignored me, I had to get the menu myself and then he let me sit and wait until I lost my patience and left hungry.

You can book tours at the travel desk beside the reception. I booked a hot air balloon flight over the desert last minute (literally, as it was for the following morning and the travel desk was just about to close). The young lady made no fuss in calling the organiser immediately and reserving my place.

The hotel has a swimming pool and gym which I did not make use of. It's a 15 mins walk to the nearest bus stop of the Hop On Hop Off Tour Bus (opposite Riveria Hotel).

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank UrbanMoose

Dear UrbanMoose

Thank you for your great comments regarding our food selection for breakfast and lunch, I have passed on your comments to our Head Chef who will definitely look into this matter. Regarding the team member who ignored you I do apologize for this and will look into why this happened.