“rubbish service”

Ranked #86 of 462 Outdoor Activities in Dubai
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dream Explorer offers unique adventure activites and is the first company in Dubai to offer Jet Boating and also offers Self Drive Dune Buggy adventures on the dunes. Think of a roller coaster ride on water and you have entered the exciting world of Jet boating. Amazing 280* turns, Power stops, fishtails, skimming the edge of the water on speeds you need to see to believe. It is the ultimate water ride. And with our highly trained “Spin Doctor”, you are in safe hands. High on thrills and action, Jet Boating with DREAM EXPLORER is the best way to see the new marvels of Dubai.Our Dune Buggies are definitely one for the thrill seekers! Our specially designed twin-seat Sand Dune Buggies deliver a heart thumping 1800 cc with manual gears to give you the ultimate thrill of desert self drive. This half day trip is sure to get your adrenalin pumping and give you a desert ride like no other.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Donot book with this company.
We were travelling to dubai in may due to family berevment we had to cancel 2 weeks before.l notified every company involved and received refunds for the excusions we had booked all except 1 have a guess who!
We have had numourous excuses why the money for the dunne buggy trip x2 hasnt been put into our bank account but l will not give up and am exploring other avenues.

3  Thank sooty943
Exploredxb, General Manager at Dream Explorer Dune Buggy Driving, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Mrs Jillian

I would like to personally apologize for the delay in servicing your request and the refund which I had myself committed to in a personally replied email to you after receiving your email explaining your extraordinary circumstances for cancelling the confirmed reservation

When we agreed to your request, the person concerned was on an extended leave which delayed the servicing of the request which we had shared with you in our last communication. Following that we had to undertake an internal accounts Audit which paralyzed some of the necessary functioning of the accounts department till very recently. But we fully accept that it still should not have been an excuse for the delay and we are ensuring we shall be processing your request at the very earliest. We value you and your business and assure you as we have already agreed to refund the amount, we are committed to fulfill the same. We thank you for your feedback and hope that we get an opportunity to serve you during your next travels to Dubai

Kind regards from the Dream Explorer Team

Rohit Bhalla

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Shaji Nair and his colleagues gave us a wonderful time in the desert!
We started with a comprehensive safety and environmental briefing before we started. Then we had over an hour of great fun zooming across the dunes. I had been a bit concerned that in mid-summer this activity may have been a bit hot, but it wasn't too bad in the morning and there were ample supplies of water.
Apart from a few problems finding our apartment to pick us up, we had a perfect experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Do not book with Dream Explorer. We booked the Dune buggy with sand boarding experience. Unfortunately my brothers buggy broke down (one wheel came off) half way through and so he had to ride with me for half the trip.
Afterward I have contacted Dream Explorer with my complaint. After telling me that they will look into this matter they have simply not responded to me at all. I have sent several emails to Dream Explorer and all of them have been simply ignored. This is absolutely disgusting.
Of course I am not in Dubai so I cannot visit their offices to complain so there is not a lot I can do.

18  Thank JimmyJoJoJunior
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We booked the sand dune buggy driving, sand boarding, camel ride and bedewuin feast. We had wanted to go on the speed boat that had broken so they were able to re-organise for us to have a different trip. They picked up the 4 of us (me, my wife and 2 daughters) and drove us out the sand in an air con 4x4. Once we got to the buggies, instructions were clear and simple. Stay in 1st and 2nd gears but that was fast enough. We stopped for photo opportunities along the way. Got the the buggy stuck in the sand and the guys were on hand to dig us out and get us going again - me and my daughter got covered in lots of sand!! Sand boarding was not great as the sand was too wet (yes, it does rain in Dubai) and we only got a single go each.
We stopped for sunset pictures on the way to the camel ride and evening feast. Camel ride was short but long enough - just getting up and down is an experience. The dancing ( a show) and the food was very good made a bit more special when Father Christmas arrived on a camel.
A great value for money trip.
We had to pay up front and not by credit card - an international bank transfer was required so we were a little worried. However, we had a super afternoon and would highly recommend it

2  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Driving in the desert by myself.Driving fast in Desert.Being somewhere without many cars. driving every angel i wanted.>racing with others.sharing it with a friend who came from USA to see me after 10 years not seeing eachother.

2  Thank Vahideh