“A treat of a lifetime.....”
Review of Junsui

Junsui
Ranked #210 of 9,562 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The rich flavours of Far East Asia delight diners at Junsui, which means "Pure" in Japanese. Bathed in Swarovski crystals, this stylish dining room and cocktail lounge offers an opulent setting for a spectacularly flavoursome culinary journey. 12 live cooking stations let you see each masterpiece come to life before your eyes; a team of no less than 45 chefs dreams up mouth-watering creations from a diverse selection of only the finest ingredients.Drawing on influences from Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Korean dishes, our open plan kitchen makes for truly interactive dining at its finest.
Melaka, Malaysia
“A treat of a lifetime.....”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

True to meaning of the Japanese word for ‘pure’, Junsui will delight you in array of foods offered. We booked for lunch and it was truly worth the money spent. We were chauffeured to Burj Al Arab in style, as stylish as the interior of the most expensive hotel in the world. Such opulence and grandeur with lovely friendly staffs who will show you around the restaurant. We were given a personal butler and were comfortable from the minute we were seated.
Lunch in Junsui is indeed surprising…. they restricted themselves to purely Asian, with cuisines from southeast Asia being cooked at 12 stations by over 40 chefs throughout the three-room restaurant.
Key dishes are prepared on cooking stations, right in front of you, and that it is what makes it different from other buffets. They even have wagyu steak (yup, wagyu at a buffet). We even had the chance to sample the chef’s special lobsters, which is done by the chef himself after he found out we’re Malaysians (he’s from Ipoh, Perak).
We met a deaf couple from England who was celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and spend some wonderful minutes with them.

Visited April 2012

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“I have been to Junsui a couple of times and loved it. it use to be my favorite until my last visit. Food made me sick.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

As the stars speak for themselves in most cases but this last time was the worst. Everything went wrong from service to food. The funniest thing was every time I dined in Burj I would get a comment card after my meal except this one time when things worked the other way. I guess they didn't give it cause i complained about the service to the staff during my meal. Plates where not cleared from the table and we waited on every serving with food in or hand to clear the table. We had a very good view with a corner small table but the table would get full if you leave an empty plate and it's not cleared when you return with a fresh plate 2 eat.

London
“7 Star experience!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Truly 7 star experience. No Doubt about that.
Went in for the afternoon tea at the junsui lounge on the first floor. Right from entering the hotel we were under no impression that thus is no ordinary hotel. The grand facade, the amazingly well synchronized fountains and the grand mezzanine floor and off course the stupendous service right from entering the hotel to hailing a cab and bidding us farewell. Truly an experience not to be missed.
The teas were great. The 7 course meal was good, but not 7 star great (hakkassan of London comes to mind where Chinese food is to be beat) but the real star was the experience of being at Burj Arab and was truly mesmerized. Would do it all over again with a blink of an eye. Highly recommended.
Was also a real surprise that they took the effort to give us a super delicious cake and a rose for my wife on the occasion of our first wedding anniversary. Was truly a fantastic surprise and an unforgettable experience. There was no previous communication about this and it was thanks to the burj Arab staff and hospitality team. Thanks Burj Arab junsui lounge staff. Kudos! !

• Visited January 2013
Dublin
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The overall experience was amazing. The staff were very friendly. My mother-in-law is a ceaoliac and the chef prepared food especially for her. Food was very good and have wide range of option. The view from the restaurant was also great. We picked the late slot and I thought this gave us more time to dine. It was quite expensive but it was an experience. :)

Visited November 2012
Edmonton
“Over the Top”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you want to see how the Rich and Famous holiday, then visit the Burj Al Arab. It will cost you roughly $100 per person for Breakfast, lunch or high tea when your said and done. Substantially more for dinner. Also you cannot get into the building without a reservation.
This visit was certainly on my "Bucket list" so I spent the money and do not regret the cost of the visit. We ate Breakfast in Junsui which has an Asian flare and is a buffet style restaurant. Service was "over the top". I dont ever recall in all my travels ever having my napkin refolded every time I came back from the buffet.