“Great dining experience”

Junsui
Ranked #202 of 10,059 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The rich flavours of Far East Asia delight diners at Junsui, which means "Pure" in Japanese. Bathed in Swarovski crystals, this stylish dining room and cocktail lounge offers an opulent setting for a spectacularly flavoursome culinary journey. 12 live cooking stations let you see each masterpiece come to life before your eyes; a team of no less than 45 chefs dreams up mouth-watering creations from a diverse selection of only the finest ingredients.Drawing on influences from Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Korean dishes, our open plan kitchen makes for truly interactive dining at its finest.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The overall experience was amazing. The staff were very friendly. My mother-in-law is a ceaoliac and the chef prepared food especially for her. Food was very good and have wide range of option. The view from the restaurant was also great. We picked the late slot and I thought this gave us more time to dine. It was quite expensive but it was an experience. :)

Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you want to see how the Rich and Famous holiday, then visit the Burj Al Arab. It will cost you roughly $100 per person for Breakfast, lunch or high tea when your said and done. Substantially more for dinner. Also you cannot get into the building without a reservation.
This visit was certainly on my "Bucket list" so I spent the money and do not regret the cost of the visit. We ate Breakfast in Junsui which has an Asian flare and is a buffet style restaurant. Service was "over the top". I dont ever recall in all my travels ever having my napkin refolded every time I came back from the buffet.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

During my stay at the Burj in May 2012 (read my blog about "my around the world in 90 days" trip at : www.toscanoworldtrip.blogspot.com) I had the pleasure of eating at Junsui, their pan asian style buffet restaurant. And it was so good, that I returned 6 more times (out of 11 nights). Not only was the range of choices vast (Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Malaysian) but the quality was exceptional. In addition, the chef came to my table and prepared me (at his suggestion) a coconut shrimp dish (with the biggest shrimps I have ever seen) as well as a Korean Bul Goki (barbecued beef). Washed down with a dessert their chocolate dipping fountain (dip fruit, plain donuts or cookies) and some ice cream and you'll be ready to come back the next day!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had the pleasure of enjoying a buffet lunch at Jinsui, Burj Al Arab whilst in Dubai. Firstly, the food was excellent and the whole experience was fantastic in general. Great variety of dishes. The sushi & sashimi was perfect, the rice used was amazing. Can't complain about anything really. The service was very good and a big thank you to Chef Toto, who made sure we didn't miss out on any of the culinary specialties while there!

3  Thank aok06
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've been there in march 2012 with my family and it was stunning. We were absolutely impressed of the restaurant. Although it was a buffet, the waiters and chefs came to our table an recommended us different specialities of the asian cuisine. All dishes were served in an accurate way and the taste was incredibly good and the whole staff was well educated.
All in all it was an an unforgettable but also a very expensive (1500€ for 4 persons with 4 glasses of a champagne cocktail and a nice bottle of white vine from france) evening but it was absolutely worth it.