“They have Duvel and Fuller's London Pride”
Review of Harvester's Pub

Harvester's Pub
Ranked #830 of 9,866 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Harvesters Pub is an English style Sports Pub, which offers the perfect venue to end a busy day at work, watch the latest sporting action on the big screen, or relax outside on the terrace during the weekend. Flying Mondays - Enjoy unlimited wings for AED 57 from 7PM - 10PM every Monday Combo Tuesday - Enjoy 1 main course and a pint of selected hops every Tuesday for AED 77 (only on selected pints and selected main courses) Pitch for Wednesday - Enjoy selected pitchers of hops for AED 99 every Wednesday Hotelier Fridays - Every Friday hoteliers receive 50% off food and beverages from 8PM - 2AM Sports Saturdays & Sundays - Enjoy a bucket of hops for AED 105
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Nice place to watch football or just to have a beer or a glass of wine after a long exhausting day. The food they serve is really good, I liked the wings - absolutely delicious!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Love the food and the ambience, the service is good but in comparison to other restaurant of the same price I must admit that I have been to better ones. Overall, I recommend the place and I will go again with friends.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Nice pub. Good service. Some real English beer like London Pride (about 45 AED a pint) but the best is bangers and mash at 49 AED. (relatively) non-smoking area available. I liked this place

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The place was crowded the day we went (during Euro 2012)....which is a good sign....reconfirms how popular the joint is....food is great and so are the drinks...We were a group of 6 ..staff was friendly n managed to get us a great spot....ordered a Pinacolada....was the worst i ever had...informed the staff and they changed it right away...overall good service.......Make a reservation before you go there.....

Reviewed June 19, 2012

First of all, fantastic staff! Special thanks the manager who was specially attentive to our table (of 5) while we were watching Euro 2012. He also gave us special treats. Im sorry I have written his name somewhere but I just lost it. He also addressed me by my name when he handed me my bill. I asked how did he find out and he said, I checked our system... :) Thank you for that extra caring behaviour.

Atmosphere was great for esp watching Euro 2012 with a big screen in front of us. Lovely lovely lovely chicken wings and barbecued ribs - the best! The serving portions are just right - not something that would ad on extra pounds on you but also just enough for a hungry craving tummy! The pork chop was delicious too! Just nice. next time I come to Dubai, I will order the same food I had. Just lovely!