All reviews emirates mall lulu hypermarket stayed here a great stay excellent location laban sauna wifi facilities cleaners comfort
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel I am so glad I stayed here.
the staff
Laban, Greichel (hope I spelt her name write) Rachel
yaura the manager
Lioness and John the cleaners

All have me exceptional service and my room is always cleaned properly and fresh towels put in place so I am a happy visitor which I have extended my stay for one year now as it's so convenient the location next to the mall of Emirates.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Lioara U, Manager at Avari Hotel Apartments Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear John,

Thank you for your review, is a pleasure to have you with us.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

A spacious and good room...it says free toiletries, but unfortunately they don’t provide a proper toiletries, which is two pieces of small soap bar only..the staff is not friendly nor helpful...we asked to have an adaptor, but they said they don’t have and insisted us to use the fixed adaptor which is already plugged for microwave.. (weird!)
Dubai has much more a good aparthotel with a cheap price...don’t spend your money for nothing!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank simplyme88
Lioara U, Manager at Avari Hotel Apartments Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear Mr. Narulita,

I regret to see that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Regarding the free toiletries, we keep a limited number in the apartment but we replenish them anytime, upon request.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Nice small Apartment Hotel Block but with Spacious Rooms and good facilities such as Gym, Pool, Spa, Sauna, etc
Rooms are cleaned daily even for long term users.
Breakfast is available served in room. Many additional features.

Room tip: Corner rooms are quieter
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manish C, General Manager at Avari Hotel Apartments Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Tony & Miriam,

Greetings from Avari Hotel Apartments Al Barsha!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your gracious review of our hotel.

We are delighted to learn that you had an overall pleasant experience with us and found all the facilities satisfactory.

We look forward to welcoming you soon to your new 'home' in Dubai!

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

With family we stayed for 11 nights the hotel is good and located near to Mall of the Emirates, a lot of food options around. Having two points:
1. The tv channels are only limited to 26 channels and some of them are not working.
2. A lot of cooking smell in the corridors and the elevators

Otherwise the hotel is great, helpful staff good prices
Thanks guys

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Lioara U, Manager at Avari Hotel Apartments Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for for sharing your experience in our hotel.

I am very pleased to see that you overall you enjoyed you stay in our hotel.

Regarding our TV channels, we had some disturbances on several channels due to heavy rain and sand storms by this is now rectified. Also , the smell on the corridors can not be avoided sometimes as most of our guests cook in the apartment. However we are looking for a solution for this issue

Thank you again for choosing Avari Al Barsha as your home away from home . We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Booked an apartment at this hotel the day before and got an confirmation email saying my booking was confirmed. When I went there the next day to check in, I was told there was no space for me and that they were fully booked but when they saw my booking, they just made it for me at their sister hotel which is a lovely 60KM away and isn't even in Dubai! They did this without notifying me beforehand and they told me as I was trying to check in, and they weren't even sorry. They receptionist just couldn't understand why I was upset and why I wouldn't just move to the hotel 60KM away which is technically not even in the same City that I booked the original hotel with! In the end she just refused to give me any other options and didn't even apologies or try to help me sort it out. I've heard of horror experiences like this but this is the first time I experienced something like it. Honestly don't know how a place can stay afloat and profitable with such customer service and treatment. In the end I had to drive back to Abu Dhabi in the middle of the night after my plans as I couldn't find another hotel at such a late notice, with a reasonable price.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear guest,

Please allow me to apologize for the fact that we were not able to accommodate you in our hotel apartment.

It was actually a misunderstanding regarding your booking. We informed all the agents we collaborate with that we are fully booked over 1 week period. However, your 1 night booking picked up in our system in the last minute , when our hotel was already fully booked. Knowing that all Barsha area was full in that night and following week due to Saudi Holiday, our only option was to keep a suite available for you in our property in Deira. Transport and breakfast were also included in this arrangement . I regret to hear that you did not stay and decided to drive back to Abu Dhabi.