Tripadvisor
Dubai

“Great service, good sushi”
Review of Sakura

Ranked #179 of 12,149 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trade Centre 1
Description: This Japanese restaurant offers traditional live teppanyaki tables, a sushi bar and two private tatami rooms along with an a la carte menu for a variety of authentic Japanese specialties.​
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service is very good, the staff welcome and serve you really well. The sushi is good but I've had better ones so I cannot really say it was great.

Date of visit: January 2020
Crowne Plaza D, Manager at Sakura, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear erdemaksoy,

Thank you for sharing your review here of Sakura Dubai.
I will give your comments to my Service team ,I am sure they will be very happy.

We will continue to improve our products & services for our valued customers like you.

Outlet General Manager

Write a reviewReviews (242)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We celebrated our first anniversary here the options are limited but it was aplenty considering teppanyaki as option.

Chef was engaging and cooking style was out of this world, food was tasty be it egg fried rice, prawn or beef

Dear AB1506,

Thank you for sharing your review here of Sakura Dubai.
We appreciate that you chose to celebrate your special day with us.

We are truly glad that you enjoyed our sushi.
I will share your comments to my team ,I am sure they will be very happy.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

We were looking forward to a good meal based on reviews. However when our first course arrived, Miso soup, it tasted more like very diluted Miso rather than the rich smokey texture you'd expect. It was more like hot water with Miso flavor than a soup. At that point I was glad we hadn't ordered an entree. I asked for our check and went to a different restaurant. I figured if you can't get the Miso right then you can't expect the rest to be better.

Date of visit: January 2020
Crowne Plaza D, General Manager at Sakura, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Tombl167OR,

Thank you for the time you took to share your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience about the Miso soup, We pride ourselves on listening to our guests and have addressed this with our kitchen team.

We hope you'll visit again soon and allow us to exceed your expectations.”

I hope that you will revisit so we can make amends in some way for your disappointment.

Kind Regards,

Sakura Outlet General Manager

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Great sushi in sakura Dubhi . Excellent service beautiful place to go with friends and family to have sushi in Sakura. We really enjoy enjoy our Thursday night.

Date of visit: December 2019

Dear 997rajp,

Thank you for sharing your review here of Sakura Dubai

We are truly glad that you enjoyed our sushi.
I will share your comments with the rest of the team ,I am sure they will be very thrilled.

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

Moona was so friendly and accommodating. The sushi chef also was very friendly. We love the unlimited Salmon...

Date of visit: December 2019

Dear Emersondxb,

Thank you for your review of Sakura Dubai.

I am very happy to know that you have enjoyed your food & your unlimited sushi experience.
I will pass your comments to Monna & the rest of the team.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you again.

Arigatou gozaimazu