All reviews airport guests reception breakfast pool
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

OK, this is not the nowhere but still they are building stuff around this hotel to develop this area. Stuff is extremely nice, equipment is all new and stylish, breakfast has great choices though there were hardly any guests in this hotel. We hope to come back here in the future and see this place develop, absolutely worth a visit.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
AloftDubaiSouth2018, Front Office Manager at Aloft Dubai South, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear Hanspfeiffer1,

We appreciate your positive review of our hotel. We do take pride in serving all our guests’ needs the best way we can.
We will be sure to share your positive feedback with our team.

We hope to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

My wife’s company has booked a room her and I decided to accompany her. We reached late, at 10:30 pm and wanted to check out 8:00 am next morning. I was surprised that when we went to check in they asked for an extra charge. I asked them if they were charging us because they are giving us a bigger room or a bigger bed and they said that’s not the reason. I told them what if I was a visitor, do you charge visitors? They said no we don’t so I told them ok consider me a visitor. They said a visitor can’t stay overnight. I asked them to show me the policy for visiting hours but they didn’t have any. What surprised me is that all this long conversation happened while they can see my wife holding my 1 year old baby sleeping in her arms. I’ve lived in Dubai all my life and never encountered such an incident. I was surprised that would come out from a hotel by Marriott. We are only used to seeing exceptional services here in Dubai that makes you feel that you are welcomed. Truly disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
AloftDubaiSouth2018, Front Office Manager at Aloft Dubai South, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear Mohammed M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I understand that the service you received upon your arrival did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to talk more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at +97148238888. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Aloft Dubai South.

Reviewed February 22, 2019

Very close to DWC, Al Maktoum Intl airport. Otherwise, in the middle of the desert.
Nothing within walking distance, but easy to reach by car.

Brand new hotel, with stylish rooms, a good fitness center, and a pool outside.

Their restaurant is convenient and serves good simple food. Delicious burgers.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank tyrou0
Melanie-ADS-2018, Front Office Manager at Aloft Dubai South, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Hi Steven O,

Thanks for your nice review.

I am glad that our property and food met your expectations. I will also share your comment with our kitchen team who will be delighted to hear that you loved our burgers.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2019

We stayed for 1 nights at the end of a family vacation and were not disappointed . The rooms were beautiful and simple with comfy beds. The breakfast was an amazing buffet choice in a lavish dining area. Beautiful grounds only letdown was the pool was closed at the time.The bartender Lamek in the bar is so amazing as much the bar was silent he was there to keep us company going 'good job' on reception was excellent to smiley and welcoming. Thank you to all the Aloft hotel team.

Room tip: if you are looking for privacy then choose this hotel
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Melanie-ADS-2018, Front Office Manager at Aloft Dubai South, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Dear Dora n,

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel.

I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with the room features, culinary offerings and happy to hear that you were well taken care of by our associates. I will be sure to pass on your kind words with Lameck and the rest of the team and ensure that they are recognized for their efforts.

We would love the opportunity to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

We decided to stay in this place because we arrived to Dubai very late and Aloft Hotel is located so close to DWC airport. Staff is very helpful and rooms ane clean and very comfortable. Breakfast also was nice.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AloftDubaiSouth, Front Office Manager at Aloft Dubai South, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Dear 748marekz,

I appreciate your positive review of our hotel. We do take pride in serving all our guests’ needs the best way we can.
I will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team.

If you’re traveling to our area again soon, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can meet personally to say thank you.

Kind regards,