Lowest prices for your stay
$109
$101
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$77
Free cancellation until 10/08/21
Hotels.com$109
Travelocity$109
eDreams$101
All reviews ibn battuta mall metro station washing machine sir james well equipped kitchen dvd player place to stay daily cleaning free wifi minor issue internet speed long stay super market cleaning staff minutes walking second home reception team
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I can't hold back here. These apartments are about 10 minutes away from the beach, located nearish to the Ibn Battuta Mall. The nearest Metro is about 10 minutes quick walk so you're best to cab. It does however offer decent value for money if you know this up front. There is a restaurant and a gym and a few fast food type places around, but you'll need to rely on taxis to get to the more tourist place.

Having said this.... the staff are wonderful, friendly and welcoming. We were always greeted with huge smiles and asked how we were. The price point for this hotel should indicate what you are getting. It's simple but I would say it's better than basic and is only 15AED in a taxi to the beach.

Room tip: Specify non smoking.... they have a whole floor that is for smoking guests so if you don't want it... say it
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Shani R
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Staff polite, but clueless, wanted to speak with manager, always hidden. No clue of customer service.
Rooms are decents, but much more could be done to make it nice or just clean!
much better product across the street.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SKF976
Reviewed July 1, 2012

stayed here with kids on a cheap 4 night stay. had to use cab to go everywhere but easy and cheap just walk out of the hotel and hail one on the road or get the staff to call one. lovely apartments but unable to use balcony due to dust and noise from construction somewhere near by even though we could not see it. would have been better if there was a pool. staff are polite.Would say this hotel is mainly used for business trips. good base if you have lots of activities to do on your trip.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lulu39Wemb
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Very polite and friendly staff on reception. The hotel is near to Jebel Ali hence the reason for my stay. It was functional but a little depressing. In an uninspiring area. Definately not a tourist hotel.

I asked for a wake up call and didn't get one. I booked an airport transfer and it didn't arrive I was told to take a cab.

The omelette was nice at breakfast.

The room wasn't very clean and the air con was so incredibly loud I couldn't sleep. So I switched it off and it was too hot to sleep. I got around 4hrs sleep in total.

It served a purpose but I wouldn't return.

Date of stay: May 2012
2  Thank Mini-breaker
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for work and was very pleased with the service offered, even though the company paid for my stay and extras. A good hotel if you want peace and quiet and don't mind a long journey to the attractions of Dubai.
The staff were very pleasant and helpful, the laundry service was fast and exactly what is advertised. Gym was very basic but adequate. No Pool.
The location of the hotel is well out of the way of the main city and therefore a big dissapointment, nearest bar is the Jebel Ali club which is a good stretch of the legs or 12D in a taxi.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Naaman40
RamCheALB, Group Operations Director at Chelsea Gardens Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2012

Greetings from Chelsea Gardens Hotel Apartments!

We are happy to know that your experience during your stay in our property has been satisfying for you. Every guest feedback is important to us and just knowing that you took the time to share your thoughts, and that they are good ones, are more than enough for us to continue rendering good service.

Thank you for your time and comments. We hope to see you once again in Chelsea Gardens.