“Home away from Home”

ZiQoo Hotel Apartment
Ranked #280 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I landed in Dubai for a long term duration with accommodation confirmed at ‘Ziqoo’ , I was really curious to visit this place with a unique and interesting name. The moment I entered ‘Ziqoo’, I got a feeling that I have made a correct choice for my home away from home. Ever smiling reception, cooperative housekeeping ,commendable in-house facilities and an excellent manager in ‘Sarah’ always ensured that I am completely at ease in my service apartment. The strategic location being closer to Jebel Ali, Ibn Battuta Mall, Metro station and a variety of eateries just round the corner add to Ziqoo’s USP. I would always recommend Ziqoo for those who love their homes but need to travel out and I am sure they would love ‘Ziqoo’ as their second home. All the best to Ziqoo team and I am sure they would keep it going.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jayawant G
There are newer reviews for ZiQoo Hotel Apartment

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The apartment is located away from the city attractions, location is in Jabal Ali. The place is generally clean and offers good room with a good space, the beds are comfortable, the staff are in general very nice and very helpful seems they are used to long term occupants. there is a private car park in the basement which is very convenient. the place is surrounded by local foods and some good restaurants. and within a 15 minutes walking distance yu can be in Ibn Batuta Mall.

if you do not mind to stay away from the city and would drive 15-20 minutes to get to the main attractions tis hotel is really good. Also for long terms stays this hotel would be perfect.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank waleedma
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just stayed here for a business trip and was most amazed at how great the place was. I chose the hotel due to it's proximity to our office in Jebil Ali. From check in onwards the service was great with all the staff being very attentive to our needs and questions. The layout of the room was great and ideal for business people like myself. The area around the hotel has a lot of local restaurants so the evening meals were easy. The housekeepers did an excellent job and we will definitely be coming back

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank twogreyfoxes
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed over the weekend in Dubai in this apartment hotel. The location isn't bad, it's decent value and the service was very attentive.

The rooms are large and come with a well equipped kitched, however I couldn't recommend the hotel on the basis that the beds are absolutely rock hard. I've never slept on such a hard bed in my life! Maybe it's the Japanese theme of the hotel (I understand Japanese futons are pretty unyielding - forgive my ignorance if that's not right), but I simply couldn't get a decent night's sleep.

If you like a hard bed, go for it.

Room Tip: My room was on the sixth floor and had a balcony. I think they're all pretty similar. No issues...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Walking distance to mall and metro (15mins). Plenty of mini markets and cheap eats locally too. No nightlife near by, a taxi ride / metro is required into Dubai city, I wouldn't recommend this hotel for those looking for the Dubai party nightlife holiday or romantic /spa type holiday. We stayed here for work purposes, as it offered good value for money and location was convenient for Abu Dhabi (35mins) approx.

Room Tip: Rooms either face the main road, busy and can be noisy, or a 'garden' view where families ga...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sallyandmike
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Best Service in Dubai. All the staffs are friendly and prompt.

The quality is definitely Japanese and actually I looked up and Ziqoo is the one and only Japanese hotel in UAE - 5 star service!! with great facilities, super clean rooms.. I enjoy staying here time to time !!

Definitely will introduce many of my friends or colleague to go next time!

cheers

Room Tip: Ask them for any room, I tried many times in different location and all of them were good !!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Jake J
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This is a very nice, comfortable, and very clean hotel. The staff and the housekeeping are very helpfull and very polite to talk too and their knowledge of the area is very good. There are plenty of places you can eat or just get take away if you desire. so would definetly stay again.

Room Tip: if travelling for business for long periods having a apartment with all the cooking facilities was b...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business