TripAdvisor
Dubai
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews wet deck liv restaurant w insider games room rooftop bar special thanks pool area pool party amazing hotel ladies night hotels around the world f b the general manager amazing service concierge team guest relations kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed staying in this hotel and everything is more than expected Room , food and beach

all staff are friendly and helpful

IRFAN in Beach activities stands to let u feel confident in water activities and UTI makes feel cool and fresh by serving ICE and Water all time to your seat

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AnneScottWDubaiPalm, General Manager at W Dubai - The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello 328othmans,

You are such a star! Thank you for this marvelous review.

I love your description of our W Escape – thanks so much for your warm words…. and I am very proud to read that you were impressed with the service that our Talent provided. You made everyone’s day – including mine!

Thank you very much again for this gorgeous review and we certainly hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked the W Dubai (The Pam) for our wedding anniversary (3 days) along with my young kids. I had stayed at one other W hotel the previous year and had great expectations. I booked directly via the Marriot web channel (as a loyalty member) and got the best price. Our experience was very good as soon as we booked, i was contacted by the guest relations talent coach (Maria) in advance to our stay who made sure that we would have a great stay, she was also very kind to arrange a small cake and balloons for anniversary (which was kind of the hotel although not necessary - our children enjoyed it :)). The hotel is new and is on an amazing location on the palm Jumeriah (opposite end to the older hotels). The room was fantastics, superb view of the palm, beach and Duabi. The condition of the was excellent (it is a w hotel after all), and it was a good size room, we had 2 double beds.
The staff are really good and have a genuine desire to provide a high level of service with a smile and a helpful nature (I experienced this from check-in, restaurants, pool, gym and the amazing kids club). This is something the W hotels are famous for and W Dubai (the palm) takes it to the next level of service focus and experience. Well done to all of the management and team for being so good at what they do and being so professional.
We had breakfast and dinner at the hotel (over several days)l and the food and service was of very high quality and again great staff and quality food.
My kids loved using the kids club (which is not that well sign posted) but the the manger and her team are superb and kept our children happy and entertained (well done to her and her team).
We had the General manager catch up with us during breakfast and she was spending time making sure that the guests were having a great experience at the W Dubai (the palm) resort.
The Palm Jumeriah hotels and resort market is a crowded market with a lot of completion for guests (I have stayed at many other hotels) but W Dubai (the palm) in my opinion have created a superb hotel and resort experience in an iconic location in Dubai, infusing local food, hospitality with the W hotel world class experience. We loved our stay and will definitely be coming back to this world-class hotel and resort.

Room tip: If you have kids go to the kids club (near pool is the entrance). Try the great breakfast
Date of stay: August 2019

Hello tak14k,

Thank you for this amazing review.

We strongly believe in creating a vibrant and memorable experience for each of our guest – and our team is thrilled to know that you enjoyed W Dubai - The Palm. I completely agree with you… I think the design is amazing as well – a vibrant mix of modern and ancient.

You made everyone’s day with these warm words – we’re delighted to know you had a fantastic experience - remembering and thanking each of our talents for going an extra mile.

When your travels bring you to Dubai again, we can’t wait to welcome you back. Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a WONDERFUL corner suite. Amazing hotel and staff. Everyone from the many managers to my room attendant SAJEEV went above and beyond to make my stay amazing. Looking forward to returning next week.

Hello 409sethf,

What a pleasure to welcome you – and to read these comments. You made everyone’s day with these warm words – we’re delighted to know you had a fantastic experience and that Sajeev t took good care of you.

We strongly believe in creating a vibrant and memorable experience for each of our guest – I and our team is thrilled to know that you enjoyed W Dubai - The Palm.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out for your next stay - we will be delighted to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A new and modern design hotel. Friendly staff. I’ve been in Hotel kid’s room with my two little boss and they had fun and enjoyed playing. Many thanks to Chahana who assisted my little boss to play PS4.
And a very nice ambience at the pool side and good services from the staff.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello jovyt879,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time on this little “corner” of the Palm. Making sure our guests have a fabulous stay with us is the most important thing we do – and I am therefore so happy to hear that we have been able to give you a memorable experience.

Thanks for your shout outs for Chahana, I will make sure to pass on your wonderful comments.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel staff were amazing and provided excellent service. Our stay was so lovely and relaxing the hotel is beautifully designed and very funky! We would like to say a special thank you to our cleaning supervisor and stylist Fernando and Nagesh they were both very good and everyday our room was spotless! Also visiting the wet deck everyday we were always looked after and provided excellent service by three gentlemen Jakia, Sudhin & Pravath.

Thank you again for making our stay special! We would definitely recommend it is an amazing resort! The Best W hotel ever stayed in!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello EST1204,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and choosing W for your recent stay with us.

Making sure our guests have a joyous stay with us is the most important thing that we do. I am therefore very happy to hear that we have been able to give you a memorable experience.

Many thanks for remembering and thanking Mohammed & Brian they really made us all proud with their dedicated service. Our service philosophy of Whatever/Whenever drives everything that we do.

Thank you very much again for your wonderful review and we certainly hope to welcome you back again very soon.