“Good Food and great trip planned by RPC Holidays”
Review of Chillis

Chillis
Ranked #830 of 9,756 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Chillis is a very restaurant with great food. Its a very lively place to hand out. the service is also very good. they have a nice variety of non veg combos. My trip as planned by rpc holidays was very nice overall.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had a meal at this restaurant but did not enjoy it.

They served me a rack of ribs that could feed a whole village! The food was good but the huge portion made me lose my appetite.
The service was excellent

Reviewed April 9, 2013

the food is good at this places, A very noisy and casual team at the restaurant made it a regret to have gone there- definitely not recommended for a quiet, relaxed meal .the staff is superb & make a combination of their favorable.they have more of non vegetarian than vegetrain items.the place is different & good.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

a decent mix of fares...great service...and well the molten chocolate with vanila is purely sinful...

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

As I step in to this restaurant in city centre they automatically give us table as they are not that busy, when the waiter come to our table to take our order I am just so amaze that when I order a portion of steak it doesn't come with any sauce instead I still need to pay extra for it which is very unusual. The steak itself is so expensive but it doesn't come with any sauce or side dishes. I will not come back to this restaurant anymore.