Review Highlights
Great themed bar

Visited with my girls for a ladies night. No long queues, fast service at the bar, great choice of... read more

Reviewed February 27, 2019
TheOutdoorFoodie
New Zealand
Nostalgic, great vibe, and cozy

Reviewed September 2, 2018

from $75.53
More Info
from $44.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed to find out that your excludes customers wearing smart casual shorts. Considering the climate and the style of bar(active games) it is beyond me why you would insist on customers to wear long trousers or jeans.

Establishments like this that have notions about themselves have no place in Dubai. There are plenty of places that have a great atmosphere and actually care about their customers comfort. I’ll continue to give these places my custom. I recommend you all do the same.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I had visited this place with my friend during ladies’ night and it felt like we were walking into a friend’s party full of college students, but in the best possible way. The place has got an early 2000’s feel to it, complete with the wallpaper, red cups, Jenga, beer pong table, video games, and a ball pit! I love the feel of the place, but one downside was that there was not enough bar space and you’d have to scramble with other people just to talk to the bartender. You’d need to wait a couple minutes when it’s full to get a drink. And I’m not sure about the guys but for ladies, we were warned that open sandals weren’t allowed in but any type of closed footwear would be ok, sneakers, heels, doll shoes, etc. Overall I definitely loved the vibe of this place and I highly recommend you check it out!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Chill 90 vibes, retro furnishing, long lost VHS, grotesque cirque le soir artsy leftovers...fun place to dance, socialize with friends...let's not forget the arcade games, Nintendo and hops pong. Definitely worth checking out and remember that night clubs close at 3.00 am.

Date of experience: July 2018