“Budget hotel in Dubai”

Ranked #255 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Budget hotel in Dubai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Clean nice rooms, with all comfort
There are several restaurants, but they are pricey and nothing special
We had no problems from the traffic and disco noice
Its near the busstop and metro
Staff is friendly and helpfull

Room Tip: rooms at the backside, so you don't hear the noice from the street
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank broederwim
Mark G, Vice President Hotels and Leisure at Avenue Hotel, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Broederwim

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay in our Avenue Hotel in Dubai in January 2014. It is very pleasing to hear that overall you had a great stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable. It is great to see you experienced everything good that Dubai has to offer.

As a hotel it is very important to get feedback from our guest. Thank you for your comments regarding our location right in the heart of Dubai's business district of Deira on Riqqa Road where you can find everything from malls to great restaurants to business as well as the brand new metro station which is 200 meters away which takes you to see some of the most iconic paces in the world, like the world famous Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis. I am extremely pleased to hear one of our restaurant and bar is your favorite in the whole of Dubai

Once again thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again very soon.

SFC Group

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Doha, Qatar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

It's. Very nice hotel , clean , friendly staff. , non smoking rooms , I like my suite there .. With balcony ... wifi , big living room ,,, big two bath rooms ,,, two TVS ..... Bar ,, n very open windows so Fresh air coming through your suite corners.

Room Tip: Suite corner .
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Abdulla A
Mark G, Vice President Hotels and Leisure at Avenue Hotel, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Abdulla A

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your suite room with balcony, the service from my team, the layout and size of your room. It is always pleasing to see our team were there to tend to all your needs and make your time with us that much better. Thank you for the great comment about my team being polite and always being friendly. I will certainly pass on all your comments to the team as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.

As a hotel it is very important to get feedback from our guest. Thank you for your great comments regarding our fantastic location right in the heart of Dubai's business district of Deira on Riqqa Road where you can find everything from malls to great restaurants to business as well as the brand new metro station which is 200 meters away which takes you to see some of the most iconic paces in the world, like the world famous Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis. I am extremely pleased to hear one of our restaurant and bar is your favorite in the whole of Dubai

Tehran, Iran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

My fiance and i are interested in traveling and until today have had different trips to some countries.Although we heard a lot about Dubai, yet we have not been there. Finally, after months we decide to travel to dubai at 8 January 2014. we have booked a double bedroom for 4 nights.
I found Tripadvisor.com so usefull to find hotels, then after searching different hotels in Dubai, we choosed Avenue Hotel based on positive reviews, prices and its location.
I want to write a comprehensive review about different aspects of Avenue Hotel after my trip.
wait for my full review...

Mahdi Nooriaboozari

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mahdi N
Dear Mahdi N

We look forward to welcoming you to our Avenue Hotel and we hope you have a great stay and enjoy our beautiful city.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for two nights. .the staff was polite and friendly. Room was kind of small but clean and tidy. The location of the hotel is best. I am sure I will back to this hotel and will recommend it to others also.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Ibrahim N
Mark G, Vice President Hotels and Leisure at Avenue Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Ibrahim N

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay in our Avenue Hotel in Dubai in November 2013. It is very pleasing to hear that overall you had a great stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable. It is great to see you experienced everything good that Dubai has to offer.

I am very pleased that your expectation have been met and that you had a great stay. It is always pleasing to see our team were there to tend to all your needs and make your time with us that much better. Thank you for the great comment about my team being polite and always being friendly. I will certainly pass on all your comments to the team as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.

USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was traveling through Dubai on business in 2009. My company normally used a different hotel and had an agreement with the Avenue as a hotel they put employees in when there was no room in 'the other" hotel. Let's just say I LOVED THIS HOTEL. I have stayed there at least 7 times since when I was paying my own way. The rooms are very clean and the bed mattresses are like sleeping on a cloud. The bathrooms are very clean. The furnishings are extremely nice and security is very good. The hotel uses mostly Filipinos to operate the hotel. This is a good idea since Filipino's are the friendliest people in the world. Therefore, their customer service is great. The steak in the restraunt is very good and room service operates very late. There are 2 bars in the hotel on the second floor. 1 is a really good Filipino theme bar with a DJ and plenty of attractive ladies to dance with. The other bar is just a normal bar but normally has a Russian band playing modern music. They are quite good. All around - this is the best hotel for your money. The value is remarkable. I am already booked to stay there again during a 2 day trip to Dubai begining on January 11, 2014. I can't wait.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank TheThaiTraveler
Mark G, Vice President Hotels and Leisure at Avenue Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear TheThaiTraveller

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay in our Avenue Hotel in Dubai in July 2013. It is very pleasing to hear that overall you had a great stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable. It is great to see you experienced everything good that Dubai has to offer.

I am very pleased that all our facilities met your expectations and more, and it is very pleasing you are already re-booked with us in the New Year. Thank you for such great comment about my team on how helpful and friendly they were. I will certainly pass on all your comments to the team as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.

Once again thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again in the New Year.

Cairns, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

The staff were very helpful, and the check in at midnight was no fuss and quick. When I asked for a non smoking room they had no problem changing the room allocation to accommodate this. The internet connection was quite weak, and dropped out often, although when I rang to complain they quickly sent someone to try to fix it. the room was clean and comfortable, but a little noisy once the traffic started in the morning.
the hotel is very close to a metro stop, so very convenient for connections to other parts of Dubai.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank WannaTravel2010
Mark G, VP Hotels and Leisure at Avenue Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear WannaTravel

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay in our Avenue Hotel in Dubai in October 2013. It is very pleasing to hear that overall you had a great stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable. It is great to see you experienced everything good that Dubai has to offer.

I am very pleased that your expectation have been met. It is always pleasing to see our team were there to tend to all your needs and make your time with us that much better. Thank you for the great comment about my team on how helpful they were and how good they were. I will certainly pass on all your comments to the team as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.

As a hotel it is very important to get feedback from our guest. I am sorry to hear you had a small issue with our internet, I have instructed my IT team to look into this issue and see how best we can resolve this from happening again.

Ahmadi, Kuwait
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights only and the location is safe and walking distance from Al-Riqqa Metro station. Lot of nice and different restaurants, convenient stores, cafe nearby and walking distance to Al-Ghurair Mall. All the staff are friendly, the hotel and room are clean, the breakfast is okay and extended up to 10am. The wifi is slow in the room area most of the time. The water in the bathtub is hot and hotter only, so if you want cold shower you need to save water on those plastic water bottles at night.

Room Tip: Higher floors are non-smoking rooms and closer to the gym/swimming pool.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Weng2nosi
Mark G, Vice President Hotels and Leisure at Avenue Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Weng2nosi

I am very pleased that your expectation have been met and that you had a great stay. It is always pleasing to see our team were there to tend to all your needs and make your time with us that much better. Thank you for the great comment about my team always being friendly. I will certainly pass on all your comments to the team as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.