“Just be careful to your drink”

Cavalli Club, Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #849 of 9,478 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Just be careful to your drink”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Yes, good deco and decent music but very expensive drinks and if you only leave them on your table, the waiters take them away. (And if you talk to the manager about this, he actually tells you "How do I know you didn't drink it?" !!!!!!) the waiters are trained to take them away, that's how you know I haven't drunk it!

Awful, awful attitude.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank Mauretto15

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Lucerne, Switzerland
“Outstanding deccor in a club”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

It is astonishing how well designed and special this club is. Almost impossible to describe. Drinks are good but quite expensive and the guest are quite pretentious as they drop a lot of cash and like to show it

Visited June 2014
3 Thank OJsama
“Don't kiss your wife”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I have to say my wanted to take me here, I was not to sure but we went after a nice dinner out, on arrival we we're let in and taken to the upper floor, glamours setting and good music, we headed for the bar to order a couple of drinks, very expensive but get night club normally are not cheap. At one point if the night my wife gave me a hug and a kiss, then a big bouncer dressed in White came over and advised as that this was not allowed... I asked if we had to keep a meter apart on the dance floor too and If we needed parents to accompany us...

Lots of ladies of the night in this club and the obvious older age man looking to get lucky on his own...

Overall nothing special and not a place to be revisited...

6 Thank Filipewd
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“perfect collection of a glamour buffet of bling, most on sale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

a very popular meeting place for the glitterati, with a life of its own. a thin line between availability and personal. Discretion helps

Visited May 2014
2 Thank MosheKohli
“Very nice ambient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

We went to Cavalli to have a few drinks and eat something. We were not planning to stay more than 30 minutes but the place really worth it. The ambience is awesome, everyone is very well dressed and the staff is very polite!
I recommend the place for everyone to enjoy it!

Visited May 2014