Stayed at the Bonnington Towers for 7 nights in August. Booked the 2 bed apartment. With a family of 2 kids and wife the apartment was perfect and relatively big. Staff were professional and courteous. The hotel is extremely clean and well run.
The only negatives were:
1. WiFi coverage in the apartment was non-existent
Overall very impressed with the quality and standard of accommodation and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Dubai, located in the heart of Jumeirah Lakes Towers along Sheikh Zayed Road just opposite Dubai Marina, is a 5-star hotel with 208, all non-smoking, rooms and suites, 272 luxurious serviced hotel apartments, 5 restaurants and bars, 6 conference suites, a Leisure Deck on the 11th floor with infinity pool, state of the art gym, pool bar, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna as well as a ladies' hairdressing salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel Dubai