Going on the boats is a real experience and it only cost 1dirham. The boats are one of the main transportation over the creek from Deira to Bur Dubai so the boats are filled with tourists and people getting to their jobs or just transporting small things between the 2 places of Dubai.
- Nice experiance.
- A must thing to do while in Dubai.
- Quick transportation.
- Low cost.
- Most of the boats does not have a exhaust pipe so out of the middle of the boat where the boat captain sits there is loads of fumes coming up. A tip is to sit at the front in order to get as little fumes as possible.
- Considering the fumes one may wonder what kind of health policy the company have towards their personnel. Or rather, if they care about the health of their personnel at all.
- Safety #1, there is no safety rales at all on the boat. A less then 1" high board on the edge of the boat is all you have to support yourself onto.
- Safety #2, considering #1. It is very common for the boats to bump into eachother.
- The entrance/exit areas are dirty and not well kept.
- For someone living in Dubai it is easy to know which boat to take if you know the different names where the boat is going but for a tourist it is difficult to know which boat to take to end you up at X position on the other side of the creek. A hint for the company would be to put up some better information about it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.