“Satisfied”

Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates
Ranked #207 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The main plus point is the staff. From check in to check out, we must say that the staff were fantastic.
Unfortunately, the sofa bed and pillows were very very uncomfortable. Hope they will change them....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank aizad k
Laszlo J, General Manager at Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with Suite Novotel Mall of Emirates Dubai and taking the time to share your experience on Trip advisor.

It was a pleasure to read your review and see that you found our reception team members fantastic.
With regards to the sofa bed, I am pleased to let you know that we have now some bed topper to enhance the confort of matress, available on request.

We hope to have the pleasesure to welcome you again.

Regards

Write a ReviewReviews (1,902)

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We took the Metro from the airport to the Mall of Emirates stop. So simple. Walk right thru the mall to this great hotel! Wonderful pool area and staff was beyond helpful. Would stay again in a minute. Clean and quiet with 3 computers in the lobby for free internet. 24 hour restaurant but we didnt eat there. We got lucky when we picked this place! I was there 5 nights with my mother for sightseeing. Feb 7th thru 12th 2013.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank marymccolman
Laszlo J, General Manager at Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

Your evaluation of our hotel and services was most appreciated and we thank you for the overall endorsement of our efforts. It is our mission to delight our guests every time and we are glad that we have succeeded in doing so. I have shared your feedback with the team as a means of encouragement to continue to strive for the best.

We hope to see you soon again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed here end of January. Location convenience is great, since you can walk over to the Mall of Emirates.Helped in getting a souvenir or two on the last day.

There are broadly two parts of Dubai: the northern Diera and south of Creek it is called Bur Dubai. Roughly maps to old and new parts of city. This hotel is way-south of everything else. Only thing close for sightseeing is Palm Jumeirah (there are around 3-4 attractions there).

Be prepared to plan in advance to avoid cab-hopping.

Staff was courteous. Special mentions: Annabelle at front desk, the bellman Abdullah and Restaurant manager Badri

Recommendation depends on need..

Room Tip: We took the Grand Suite : Two double beds and two baths and one toilet. Room is smaller than you wou...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sudharsan R
Yasser A, General Manager at Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Suite NOvotel Mall of Emirates for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to learn you have enjoyed your stay with us and especially the service received by Annabelle, Abdullah and Badri . Please rest assured I have shared your comments with them , and they are delighted to see that their hard work has been noticed.

We are looking forward in welcoming you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was there with my family and I have to admit that I loved this Hotel. For what they offer, the price is really cheap. The atmosphere is good, the service is perfect with really friendly and nice people. The room was awesome, with a huge bed and a couch with a large tv with international channels. We were also at the restaurant, really cheap and good quality of the food ( I recommend fish and chips). In addition, the Hotel is reallt 5 minutes away from the Mall of The Emirates and with less than 5 euro with the taxi you are everywhere in Dubai.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jessica S

Dear Jessica,

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor.

It's a great pleasure to read that you and your family appreciated your stay in Suite Novotel, and see that you found our team members friendly delivering perfect service, and that food was good.

We hope to see you soon again.
Regards,

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Ended up here due to a lot of events in Dubai at the same time and not a lot of hotels available. The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly.Facilities are fairly good with a restaurant and cafeteria and a Nando's accesible directly from the hotel. Didn't try any of the hotel's own food but the nandos was good.
I didn't like the room at all. Strange layout with a seperate toilet just inside the door and then the bathroom round the corner next to the bed so a bit of a trek in the middle of the night, plus both bathroom and toilet were very 'compact' with little room to close the toilet door from inside. Not sure why it's called 'Suite' and is so cramped. Also I expected a suite would probably have some sort of mini-kitchen facilities but didn't, which wasnt a problem for me but might be if you expect it from this kind of place.
I wouldn't have stayed here if my other regular options were available and I wouldn't rush back but at the end of the day it's clean and effective. Just not my cup of tea.

Free wifi in the lobby but nothing in the rooms (that I was

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank MGinUK
Reviewed January 30, 2013

From the time we arrived (very early in the morning after a delayed flight) to the time we left, we experiencd great service from everyon we encountered at the hotel. All staff we extremely helpful and friendly to both myself and my two teenage children.
We had a great room with two bathrooms and three beds. My only gripe is that tea and coffee was not replenished daily - although when I asked at reception this was resolved immediately.
The location was great with all main attractions easily accessible by taxi. We didn't get chance to experience the metro but a station was located at the Mall of Emirates.
I would recommend the Novotel MoE as a great, reasonably priced hotel to stay at and hope to return there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Trish B
Yasser A, General Manager at Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Suite Novotel Mall of Emirates. We are very happy to learn about your positive experience with us and I am also pleased to read that our team members were able to efficiently assist you throughout your visit

We are always delighted to see that our guests leave the hotel happy and satisfied with the level of service the team provided them.

I hope we will all have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a week and found the facilities just a little bit cramped. It is useful that you can take advantage of the facilities in the Ibis next door (all Accor) but that also made it feel a bit disjointed. The room was clean and small for a "suite" which is pushing it rather. The bed was absolutely rock hard, which did not do my back any good. The breakfast was fine but wifi connection in the reception area struggles to reach the restaurant so downloading my morning paper was a very torrid affair.

For the price it was OK, but I would recommend the Holiday Inn round the corner if you want to stay this close to the MoE for this price. I would return here, but not as a first choice

Room Tip: Make sure you specify a non-smoking room if that is what you want.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor.

I regret to read our facilities are bellow your expectations, and that you haven't informed us during your stay about these points as we could have solved few of them, or at least offer you a proper sleep as we do have some bed topper available to soften the bed.
Concerning Internet, please note we are under consideration of reviewing our service and connectivity to enhance the speed of connection, I hope this will be fix on your next stay with us.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of customer service, but clearly did not live up to our promises on this occasion.
Your feedback is very much appreciated and your kind words will definitely continue to inspire us to improve the kind of service we are expected to deliver.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.