“Would definately recommend”

Arabian Nights Tours LLC
Ranked #36 of 455 Tours in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arabian Nights Tours has come to be known as the finest source for all your leisure needs. Be it business or pleasure we offer a consistent service and multiple resources to satisfy your every requirements. Our infrastructure facilities comprise luxury cars, coaches,safari vehicles, traditional dhow, and state of art desert camp facility; backed by our dedicated team of professionals. Be it like organizing City Tours, Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise dinner, Full day tours to Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, East Coast, Musandam trips, Arial Tours etc... Give a chance to us and feel the difference !!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
glasgow
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Would definately recommend”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our friend booked this for us and we were picked up at her house and dropped back off. We had a really good afternoon/evening. Food was lovely and they make the bread, falafels etc there. The price includes all soft drinks, henna tattoos, camel rides, holding the falcon etc and was great value. I was a bit nervous as I get motion sickness, but I sat in the middle, took quells and was fine.

1 Thank anniee9

Toronto, Canada
“A memorable part of our Dubai adventure”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The Arabian Nights dune bashing excursion turned out to be an exciting and fun afternoon and evening in the Arabian desert. we were picked up in a new 7 seat SUV from the house we were staying at around 4:00 pm by Hamdan, our driver. If you can, ask to be with Hamdan. He is polite and funny, and one of the most experienced drivers in the Arabian Nights crew.

The dune bashing is thrilling, the views of the sun setting on the Arabian desert exhilarating, and the evening at the Bedouin "camp" a lot of fun. Most activities at the camp are included - camel rides, posing for pictures with a falcon, henna painting and the meal and entertainment. A few activities - taking a 4 wheeler around a sand track is the one I remember - are available for a modest additional fee.

Hamdan dropped us off again by 10:00 pm safe and sound. I forgot my shoes in his truck - he even came back to the house 2 days later to drop them off. Excellent customer service.

A tip to the driver is recommended, and not just because he returned my shoes :)

This activity is highly recommended.

Visited February 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Mumbai
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Family experience and full value for money”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had seen earlier reviews of very good and very bad type and was confused as to why such a huge difference in perception and even asked questions to some. I happened to experience this myself 2-3 months back and I must say I was thoroughly satisfied. I also realized that the whole idea of the dessert safari itself may not have found appealing to someone and hence the feedback may be bad about the attraction itself. But in that case posting it as a review for a service provider may be incorrect.

Basically the whole safari tour consists of
1. Pick-up from your hotel between 3 and 3:30 pm
2. Due to sharing of vehicle, you may have to go to another hotel to pick one or 2 more guest till the capacity of land-cruiser 6 (excluding driver) is filled.
3. After say 45 minutes of drive the convoy stops at a small food joint for loo stop and to buy soft drinks/soda/water etc. I will advise all to carry some dry snacks (cookies etc) and 1L bottle of water per person. You get free soda/soft drink and water at the camp site. But you reach camp site only after 6:30 pm or so take your individual call based on your sustaining power. Tyres are also deflated here for better performance on sand.
4. After 10 mins halt here all convoy of 40-60 SUVs reach the actual dessert and again halt there for 5 mins for all vehicles to reach.
5. Then is the actual drive for 30-45 minutes through dessert dunes which is a great memory. Most of us will not get such opportunity any where so easily. So do not miss this. It is not that frightening but if you have a motion-sickness problem then you can have a table for avoiding motion-sickness which is easily available across the counter. Also have a little light lunch in that day or at least have lunch by 12:30 pm.
You are stopped at one or two spots for photo opportunities including sunset.
6. After this we are taken to a camp-site. Camp sites for bigger operators like this one are managed by themselves and hence are neat and clean. Also they have sufficient stock of complimentary soda/soft drinks, water etc. Alcoholic beverages are charged.
7. Camp site has many complementary activities like Heena tattoo, Arabic coffee, dates etc. Activities like camel ride, sand boarding and quad bike are charged extra.
8. After that you have Belly dancing show which is again a unique attraction here. The dance is not a vulgar dance so watching it with family or kids is not much of an issue unless your family is too conservative. (many videos are available on YouTube to see this beforehand if you want to be doubly sure)
9. This is followed by Tanura dance. This is a super single person dance and again unique` of its kind. www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDYCVbPUrqg
10. Buffet dinner is made available parallelly.
11. Show ends at around 9:00 pm and you are driven back to your hotel.

I had pre-booked my seats over e-mail from Mumbai (India) and had declared that I will be using Entertainer Voucher. I was charged AED 300 per adult and one free adult using voucher and AED 150 for my Kid. So a total of AED 450 and one voucher. Money and voucher were collected at the camp site exactly as per our mail discussions. So in all it was a great activity and we all loved it a lot. Every thing was well organized. I need to make a special mention of Mr. Kalyan Sumanth (Simon) from Arbian Nights, who help me arrange this.

I also found that there were some dessert safari packages available at almost half the price (like 160 or 175 AED). But I realized that many of them do not take you to actual sand dunes where these bigger tours take you and the camp sites are shared sites so you have to jostle for food and water. So if you really want to relax and enjoy boom with bigger tour companies.

There may be minor variations in timings and events based on the seasons and festivals. Check exact details from your tour operator before booking

Visited October 2012
2 Thank tripvisitorMumbai
Cape Town Central, South Africa
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Arabian Nights 4x4 Desert Safari”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We booked our desert safari for our last night in Dubai. We were picked up at our hotel at 3pm, by our driver, Khalid, who was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. We then set out into the desert about 1.5hrs outside Dubai to a meeting point where we waited for the rest of our fleet to arrive. A bit disappointing was the amount of litter in the desert at this meeting point, although it did get better as we travelled further into the desert. Once all the vehicles had arrived, we set off. We were very impressed with Khalid's driving skills. He was very informative and answered all our questions about the desert, Arabian life, etc. At about the halfway point we stopped to watch the sunset, and then again set-off to Arabian Nights' Desert Safari Camp where we were treated to entertainment and a barbecue dinner. There were some stalls around the camp area where one could buy carpets, curios, get a henna tattoo, etc. They did, however, not accept credit cards, so go prepared with enough cash. Toilets at the desert camp were a bit gross.

Also on offer were camel rides, sand boarding, photo's with falcons, etc.

There was quite a spread for dinner. Water and soft drinks were free, alcohol was charged for.

We were dropped back at our hotel around 9.30pm. This was an incredible experience which I would recommend to anyone visiting Dubai. I can highly recommend Arabian Nights Tour Operators and would definitely do this through them if I ever visited Dubai again.

4 Thank CptChick1968
Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Arabian Nights desert tours-Dubai”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We started off planning for our desert trip by researching the 7 or so different companies that offered buy one get one coupons (in the Dubai Entertainment coupon booklet) online.

We went into our trip with Arabian Nights fairly confident that we had made the right choice.

I'll make this review short and to the point, but my expectations were far exceeded with the whole experience. The food was delicious and the entertainers were entertaining and seemed like they wanted to be perfoming for us which was very important in my book.

If you can request Baddi and his Chevrolet as your tour guide and vehicle, you won't be disappointed. I was overall very impressed with his attitude and ability to be personable, engaging, and interesting to his guests.

Baddi gave us great advice in terms of a time line, of which we were very pleased. We sneakily got to the front of queues, got the best seats, and got out of the desert and on to home quickly, because of his advice and experience.

I would recommend Arabian Nights to any desert adventurers looking for a lovely, lovely evening spent in Dubai.

3 Thank Mackenzie C