“Good Italian option”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Catanzaro, Italy
“Good Italian option”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The great new was to find that this restaurant was open during the day on Ramadan time and the kitchen is non stop.
For sure now the Ramadan is over we will keep going there. The menu has good options for all the family and everything is fresh cooked. Price reasonable and you can also call to order food.

• Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
“Good reliable lunch/supper spot”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Well priced tasty food great for catching up with friends for a spot of lunch/after work. It doesn't serve alcohol but for smokers it has an indoor smokers section so you can be inside out of the heat.

Food is fresh and its a novelty having the card system to purchase

• Visited July 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great stop for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great concept in Dubai, usually familiar with this in Europe. Good fresh ingredients cooked on order. Nothing to fault in good clean simple italian cooking.

Visited June 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Need improvement on weekend”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Vapiano restaurant used to be my preferred lunch option for over 3 years! I loved it and ate there every day in 2010 , 2011 and 2012 until the last weekend. We decided to grab a lunch with a friend. We were the only customers there at that time. I usually go for a salad or salmon carpaccio which are excellent at Vapiano. However, i remembered how great the pasta used to be and ordered cream mushroom pasta and my friend decided for classic carbonara.
What we got on our plates was hard to name pasta. I ate there the same dish more than 20 times and it was totally different. My friend grew up in Italy, it was her first visit to Vapiano and she expected to have a yummy lunch that i advertised to her. What we got was a agglutinated clog of pasta (like one big ball), floating in a glue like sauce. I really don't know what happened to the kitchen that day, but you guys shouldn't relax even if its weekend and you got no customers. I know it happen alot in a places with busy operation. Apparently they do better with many customers than whhen there are just few. The good thing about this story, i wont crave pasta for a very long time, which is good for my diet. But strong advise to a management, do some mystery shopper visits once in a while on weekends to see whats going on. I really hope it was someone mistake and my favorite vapiano did not lose its great reputation and tasty food.

• Visited June 2014
“Excellent Pastas”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Its always my pleasure to go Vapiano, i have been to many branches of this restaurant but personally prefer the Media city branch. I have had Many dishes at this restaurant not only in Dubai but even at other branches in Europe, i have many good memories with this restaurant. Its always busy and has a good ambience to give you. The decor is simple but still really modern.

This branch has a huge area from outside you get the feeling its a small restaurant but once you get inside you realize how big this place is. At the entrance there is a bowl of Gummy bears for its guests and i couldn't resist myself from Picking few of it. This place has a live Pasta Station and nothing is better then fresh Pasta, the restaurant works on the concept of Self service at-least most of the branches i have visited. The menu has some wonderful dishes to offer. After deciding our dishes one of us went to place the order and i went to pick up few plates and spoon for our table. We ordered for Capricciosa Pizza, Chicken Alfredo and Bolognese Sauce Pasta. Both the Pastas were made fresh and in front of us, the good thing about this is i could add and edit few ingredients which we didn't want in our dishes.

Starting with the Capricciosa Pizza it was to die for, it couldn't get any better, it had the right amount of toppings and sauce, the bread was done well, it was crispy from the edges and soft from the centre. This is called perfection, throughly enjoyed it till the last bite. The Bolognese Pasta again is such a simple dish but it still had so much of flavors and you can easily taste it in every bite you take, i added more cheese in it to make it more tastier and cheesy. The Chicken Alfredo was good too but i preferred the Bolognese Pasta over it, they were quite generous with the Chicken and Sauce which was good otherwise the white sauce because of its thick consistency tends to become to dry, it tasted delicious but my favorite would be the Bolognese Pasta.

This is why i love coming to Vapiano, i am pretty sure about its excellent food and know i am going to have a great time here. The quantity as well the quality both are great, cant complain. The price is pretty much same just like any other Italian restaurant. The open kitchen and huge area gives you a good Dining experience.

• Visited April 2014