This was my 5th visit and it was the first time I noticed certain things "weren't quit right".
- running out of diet coke at the pool area very early in the day
- the water feature in the reception area had no water in it!
- The Hub bar was VERY smokey! When was smoking allowed as it hadn't been on previous visit?
- no cider available in The Hub
Whilst these things may seem privial, they should not be happening in a 5 star hotel.
Apart from the above, the hotel remains very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury beachfront hotel combining French spirit with Dubai's most appealing features: waterfront location, sea-view and direct access to The Walk, the city's stylish beachside promenade and outdoor shopping area. 35 Minutes from Dubai International Airport, close to Dubai Media City, Jebel Ali Free Zone, two of Dubai's biggest shopping malls, and three prestigious golf clubs. Leisure facilities: Beauty Salon, Infini-pool, Health Club, Sauna and Steam room. One restaurant and three lounges present truly international flavors. A dedicated Inspired Meetings team meets the needs of business travellers. Free wi-fi and a separate meetings floor ensure a satisfactory business operation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai