Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
LeMeridien.com
$667
$545
Jumeirah.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$416
$1,899
$1,252
Agoda.com
6,137 results
All reviewsjumeirah beachside sea viewbeach matsluxury roominfinity poolpublic beachswim up barrestaurants and shopsbuilding workjunior suitesun loungersconstruction siteexcellent hotelclub roomduring ramadanfive star hotelspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is quality property and it has all the goodies of a five star hotel. I like the free internet ever where in the hotel with out codes and that annoying stuff. Fantastic stuff as usual which is the order of the day in most hotels in Dubai let alone a five star property. The only issue was the traffic leading to the hotel which is unbearable and you can get stuck even at 4am in the morning. The hotel is located on the famous boulevard called The Walk with endless shops and restaurants with sittings outside etc. It is ideal for people just wanting to enjoy this but not ideal for a business trip.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the sea and the higher the floor the better the view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DGAB
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your positive feedback. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our facilities and our passionate and attentive staff served you efficiently. We do have a very happy team who all work incredibly well together and who actually do love what they do, I am pleased that this was apparent to you. On the other hand, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience the current construction works caused you. Please kindly note that ‘The Walk’ vibrant neighborhood will be much improved with more shops and restaurants when the construction works finish later this year. We are looking forward to welcome you back once again in the near future so as to create on more “Magnifique” experience for you.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

After several weeks in the Europe this hotel was heaven. we arrived early due to flight times and was made welcome even though it was 8am. We were told we could be prioritized for early booking if needed however we decided to use the free hotel shuffle and ventured to one of the shopping malls.
Well located with a range of restuarant outside the hotel.
Bedding was luxurious ans the hotel service excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CanberraJenny059

Dear Guest:

Thank you for giving us excellent feedback on Tripadvisor. I felt excited to read that you had a warm welcome from our passionate staff and you enjoyed our hotel. Your valuable comments concerning our excellent service will be distributed to all the relevant departments. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel soon and exceed your needs and expectations.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Sofitel is in a brilliant location on 'the walk' with lots of restaurants outside, and a 15 minute walk to the nearest metro station.

We arrived at the hotel very early around 5am due to our flight, yet was still given a room a few hours later which was a nice touch. The rooms are super with a comfy large bed and nespresso coffee machine. The bathroom was slightly on the small side but the Hermes toiletries made up for that!

Breakfast at the hotel was brilliant, a wide variety of food to choose from and a nice layout. The pool area was smaller to other hotels in Dubai.

There was construction work going on outside which I already knew about when making the booking (thanks to Trip Advisor), however it really wasn't a problem I didn't even hear it once. I did request a room high up though (again as I had read reviews before hand) so this could of been why.

All in all I would stay at the hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose a room higher up as I didn't hear any noise from the construction work.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sidnae

Dear Guest:

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach and for taking the time to write your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor. I was happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel facilities, especially the room amenities and the breakfast. Your lovely words will be delivered to our staff members as these serve as an encouragement and a reward for a ‘job well-done’. I am looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon and create one more “Magnifique’ experience for you.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The only main issue with this hotel is that it is located just in the middle of a constantly huge traffic jam! It is an ordinary thing after having spent at least 30 min without moving, to ask a taxi driver to pull over and we walk to the hotel another 20-30 min. All these nice fancy cars are just stuck in This jam. I had an impression that this spot was the only place where everyone was gathering! Another problem at the time we visited the hotel was an enormous construction site just in front of the hotel! Forget about the beach! No access there because of the construction!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vera Z

Dear Guest:

Thank you taking the time to write your constructive feedback on Tripadvisor. I was really disappointed to read that the construction works currently in process in front of our hotel, and beyond our control, had an effect on your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies. Our hotel is located on the “Walk” area, one of the most desirable areas in Dubai. Once the works of the “Beach” project conclude at the end of this year as estimated, we are confident that our guest’s experience will be enhanced. I hope that you will give us the opportunity in the near future to serve you on the high standards that the Sofitel brand is renowned for.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Dubai as a stop over on our trip to Bali. It was only a short three day stay.

The location of the hotel is right on "The Walk" of the Jumeirah Beach area. It is right next to a broad variety of restaurants and close to the beach.

We came to Dubai to discover the city. The metro is a 15min walk away and takes you to most places you want to see (Deira, Bur Dubai, Burj Khalifa & Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, etc.)

Having spoken also to other visitors of the hotel, everyone was in agreement that the service and helpfulness of the staff was absolutely amazing. The hotel
Is extremely clean and comfy.

Breakfast cannot get any better. The quality and amount of choice one gets, the interesting offer of fruit juices and the staff is very professional.

Don't expect much of a view as the surrounding area is under development. We didn't hear a thing in our room, so could enjoy a nice quiet sleep. But you can see construction from the balcony of your room.

I would definitely book this hotel again. It is the way they treat the guests that makes it special for me.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Danfarkas

Dear Guest:

Thank you for giving us excellent feedback on Tripadvisor. I felt wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stop over with us and my team delivered to you excellent service. I really appreciate the fact that you acknowledged the hard work our team members put in to keep all of our guests satisfied. If you wish to nominate a member of our team who impressed you in particular, please write to me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae as this will help us in our staff Recognition Program. Please do visit us again so as to create one more ‘Magnifique’ experience for you.