Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$173
$123
$367
$249
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
$364
$294
Hotels.com
$228
$189
$272
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
$262
$191
$1,225
6,213 results
All reviewsjumeirah beachside sea viewbeach matsluxury roominfinity poolpublic beachswim up barrestaurants and shopsbuilding workjunior suitesun loungersconstruction siteexcellent hotelclub roomduring ramadanfive star hotelspecial thanks
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We spent 3 days there on our honeymoon.The location is great,in JBR overlooking the beach.The price was so reasonable.We found a complimentary honeymoon cake on arrival.The bed was so comfortable and the room was so cozy.The staff are so nice and friendly.I definitely recommend this place and if I ever come back again I certainly will move to this hotel again.

Room Tip: Rooms with sea view are so special
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank elalfyfamily
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel on your Dubai trip to celebrate your honeymoon. Thank you also for sharing your feedback of your stay. This will help us in our efforts of providing an excellent service consistently that Sofitel is known for. Please feel free to write to me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae if you would like to nominate an Ambassador who stood out for their service during your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Stayed here for the 5 nights with my 6 yr old son in the 1st week of June 2012, the hotel is right opposite jumeriah beach and is a true 5 star hotel. The staff are very friendly my iphone charge stopped working after ringing room service a replacement was sent to my room within 10 minutes. The breakfast was very nice although it can get very busy at around 10, best to get there early.... loads to choose from. the Gym is also very nice as is the pool ...
There are loads of restaurants nearby on the JBR walk so you are spoilt for choice when it comes to dinner. Would definitely consider this hotel next time i visit Dubai... :)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Azair2104
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach with your son. I am glad that you had a great time in Dubai and that Sofitel was up to your taste and expectations. I will share your review with the Management as per hotel's policy and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in March 2011 on way back from Thailand. Hotel is right opposite the beach and is perfect location in JBR. The staff are unbelieveably friendly and were so polite.

We were given a front facing room with views of the Palm and the Burj al Arab in the distance. The rooms are so comfy and spacious. The bathrooms, with oversized baths, are just asking to be used. The only downside was the size of the toilet in comparisson to the other parts of the bathroom. It is a bit cramped and I would have preferred not to have had a separate cubicle for this. But it wasn't a dealbreaker.

The hotel offer free wifi so that was an added bonus.

We only ate in the Irish bar on the mezz level and the food there was really good as was the atmosphere.

The swimming pool is rather small but we spent most of our days on the beach relaxing and taking in the sights and the waves. The hotel provide you with a beach kit from the leisure centre which is a fantastic extra that I didn't know about until I got there.

There are loads of shops and restaurants nearby, and the hotel itself provides perfect people watching options as the drag outside is the perfect place for the rich to show off their cars. They even let you have your picture taken with them if you wish.

I LOVE this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone. Definitely will be back!

Room Tip: Pay the extra and get a room facing the sea
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank leigreg
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel on your March trip to Dubai. We do have one of the best beds in the hotel industry. I want to thank you for taking the time to share with us the feedback on the facilities and services you experienced. This will definitely help us in keeping up our motivation levels and continue providing the excellent service that we are known for.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

i loved and enjoyed everything about this hotel. You really cant go wrong with this property as it's right in the middle of everything. it's a very high profile stay at reasonable price given what hotel & city offers. The rooms are not so big for their standard rooms (which is what we had), but it's very comfortable with great amenities and comfort.

Check-in was very easy and efficient - very courteous staff. the ONLY drawback is that the property didnt offer much in terms of information on what to do nor did anyone explain the massive amounts of things available to you (e.g. free transportation to the mall and airport, the market that's RIGHT across from the hotel. etc).

3. take the tram/shuttle to these malls. THEY ARE FREE!

4. ski dubai - awesome (not in the dubai mall but mall of emirates)

6. the beach is beautiful, but the rip-tide is dangerous there! and the waves are strong! if you're not a strong swimmer, it can be dangerous

*** REMEMBER. watch where you drink, and if you go with a significant other, watch your PDA. if you can avoid it, do not drive. if you wreck, it's a good chance you're to blame even if it's not your fault. :)

Room Tip: 1. do the burj Khalifah and book early... it's cheaper and you can get a great time slot. do an hour before done so you can get the full city view day and night. it's popular so book early! 2. there are 2 major malls and both have outstanding things to offer. if you have kids, take them to dubai mall. they have an entire floor dedicated to kids... i cant begin to talk about what they give kids there! 3. take the tram/shuttle to these malls. THEY ARE FREE! 4. ski dubai - awesome (not in the dubai mall but mall of emirates) 5. do the fountains at dubai mall which is right by the burj khalifah. it rivals the water show at the bellagio in las vegas! *** REMEMBER. watch where you drink alcohol, and if you go with a significant other, watch your PDA. if you can avoid it, do not drive. if you're in a wreck, it's a good chance you'll be blamed even if it's not your fault. :)
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tonyshelton
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel on your recent visit to Dubai and for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to learn that your stay was most wonderful and you did a lot of activities during your stay. All the information is available at the Concierge, I apologise if it was not explained in detail. Our concierge team is highly regarded by most of the guests, I will still speak with them to make sure all the guests are getting all the necessary information.

I am sure the tips and pointers you left in your review will help TripAdvisor visitors immensely while planning their trip.
Do not hesitate to contact me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae if you need additional information while recommending the destination to your friends and relatives.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've been to Dubai soo many times and stayed in different hotels, but this was certainly among the best if e been to. The location is nice, in JBR, the rooms are cozy and neat, breakfast was delicious and diverse. I recommend this hotel in Dubai.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Noor B
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach on your most recent trip to Dubai. I am extremely happy to know that you feel Sofitel hotel is one of the best in Dubai. Our Ambassadors do their best to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae.