Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$413
$342
Jumeirah.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$269
$275
$233
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$272
$1,476
$1,300
Agoda.com
6,146 results
All reviewsjumeirah beachside sea viewbeach matsluxury roominfinity poolpublic beachswim up barrestaurants and shopsbuilding workjunior suitesun loungersconstruction siteexcellent hotelclub roomduring ramadanfive star hotelspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2011

For the requirements of my mom and I, I found this hotel to be perfect. Located in a very popular place for locals, especially at night, and right by the beach. Nice little restaurants close by. The lobby of this hotel is gorgeous (I preferred it to the gaudy Burj al Arab). The rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable. There is also a free shuttle to the big malls in Dubai. So if you don't mind the drive (which we didn't) stay here. There's also free wifi available which is always great. There are so many amazing options for hotels in Dubai but after all the research that went into picking a hotel, I was very happy with my choice.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank vancity9
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach on your recent visit to Dubai. It is very pleasing to read such a nice review and comparison with Burj Al Arab is flattering.

I will share your comments with my team, which will help in staff motivation.

Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

Absolutely brilliant. I cannot tell you how great this hotel was. It is right next to the beach so your view is definitely going to be brilliant. The rooms are spacious and sumptuously appointed. The toiletries from L'occitane are absolutely lovely, as are all the linens. The internet provided is completely free, which is good for the amount of money you pay. And above all else, the service provided by the staff there are truly befitting of a first class 5* hotel. Checking out was a smooth and seamless affair as well.

Two minor issues: Distance from the airport/everything else. Unfortunately Dubai's Jumeirah Beach is not close to the shopping or ... pretty much anything other than the beach, which does have plenty of stuff to do and see, but given the weather in June-August, you will not want to be leaving your room very much... Trust me.

Secondly: the buffet at the hotel, whilst very good was a thoroughly overpriced 180dirham, and the selection was merely ok. I did get a free drink voucher at check in and the club sandwich was one of the most satisfying snacks I've had in any hotel in a long time. But the buffet on a weekday is simply not good enough. *unsurprisingly because there was only like 2 other tables taking dinner as well when I was there*

Room Tip: Try and find a way to get Accor's AClub Gold
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank teaearlgreyhot

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach and writing a detailed review. We appreciate your efforts and I hope it helps fellow travellers make the right decision as well. It is good to hear that our services exceeded your expectations. Our new Executive Chef has already started making changes in the menu. I'm sure next time you come, you won;t be disappointed with the dinner menu.

Thanks again.

Reviewed June 11, 2011

My wife and I stayed there for the weekend and we truely enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. We were offered an upgrade upon check-in for a bigger room. The hotel is located right on "the walk" where you can find restaurants and coffee shops. The hotel has easy access to the beach. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach on your recent visit to Dubai. It is not very often that a hotel gets 5 star rating in all the areas by a guest. Thank you very much for this.
We are soon going to have our own personal beach, which is under construction at the moment. This should give another reason for our guests to come to us.

I look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

I stayed at the Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach for 6 nights from 29th May with three friends and we loved every second of our stay at this hotel.

From the moment we stepped out of the taxi we knew that the Sofitel would not disappoint. The vast lobby area was incredible and felt very luxurious. Upon checking in, we were greeted with a smile and a warm welcome from the reception staff.

We were staying on the 27th floor with a partial sea view - but as far as partial views go it was amazing! The most incredible views of the gulf! The room was perfect- good size, very clean and very comfortable (especially the bed!!!). By far the best feature of the room was the bathroom! Even in our room (which supposedly had a partial sea view) we could have a bath and be looking out over the gulf! It was beautiful! Very relaxing.

I cannot praise the hotel staff enough. From the housekeepers to the waiters and bar staff everyone was warm and welcoming. I have stayed in plenty of 5 star hotels before but never have I ever felt so looked after than at the Sofitel. The service was fantastic!

The location of the Sofitel was also great- right on the beach (yes you have to cross a car park but this takes all of 5 seconds). The beach was great and the sea was warm and crystal clear.

Thank you to everyone at the Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach- you made my holiday one of the most memorable and enjoyable to date. I cannot praise you enough.

The Sofitel in Dubai (and indeed worldwide) will always be my first choice and I look forward to many more stays in the Sofitel Hotels.

Room Tip: Try the Sofitel's So Espresso Martini
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach on your recent visit to Dubai. It is most pleasing to read such nice feedback. The fact that you liked everything in the hotel is most comforting and I really hope to welcome you back on your next trip.

I would advise you to sign up for our loyalty club program if you are going to make Sofitel your first choice, which is a very wise decision.

Do not hestitate to write to me at customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae if you need any assistance.

Reviewed June 7, 2011