Tripadvisor
Dubai

“In five days visit to Dubai, I tried it twice”
Review of Logma Dubai Mall

Logma Dubai Mall
Order Online
Ranked #1,239 of 12,147 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Dubai's success story as a world leader in modernization has earned the city great international distinction, but the rich and delicious Emirati and Khaleeji cuisine remains unknown to many. Logma is all about changing that. Our story is born out of the desire to share with the world, the rich Emirati and Khaleeji cuisine. It is our own way of sharing our culture and serving it to you.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food quality is excellent
Food taste is exceptional
Portions are OK
Prices are acceptable

My friends invited me once, then I asked them to go there again although my visit to Dubai was only five days.

Will go there in next visit.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (75)

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Awesome view from the terrace, really good food!!

And the service is so good an especially from Naresh!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019

The food here was decent enough (3.5 stars) and just a bit over-priced compared to other local eateries. We were lucky to score a table on the patio – right by the railing. So, definitely worth the time and money spent here to see the beautiful and awesome Dancing Fountain Light Show (5 stars), which runs every 30 minutes at night.

TIP – The restaurant is a bit hard to find at the Dubai Mall. Use the interactive map and take a picture on your phone of the directions to get there.

TIP – Be prepared to have patrons from inside the restaurant rush out to the railing to see the Dancing Fountains, and stand in your view. You might want to move your chair and/or stand up at the railing yourself, for the spectacular ~5 minute choreographed light, music and water show.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019

The emarati food was so far good. The service given by MR.NARESH DULAL was so adorable, amazing and favourable.
I prefer to be in logma once again with the same awesome service. Thank you. Logma❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

Logma is a self-described culinary window into Emirati and Khaleeji food with impressive views overlooking Dubai Mall and the Dubai Fountains. If you do not want to sit on the patio (perhaps during the summer months) then there is a generous inside seating area. I am a big fan of sitting in booths and there are many of them here allowing for large group dining.

The menu works through usual suspects like burgers, sandwiches and tacos reinterpreted with regional seasoning. The food is heavy with paratha roti breads, rich biryani rice dishes and many many items are fried. If you are on a diet or being mindful of what you eat then there are very few options here for you which I discovered.

I therefore landed on the watermelon and feta salad and tried the halloumi paratha ‘tacos’. The watermelon feta salad (AED45) is a substantial portion and easily enough for a large lunch or to share with someone together with another dish. Giant diced sweet watermelon paired with peppery rocket and salty creamy feta is a classic pairing. A tangy drizzling of pomegranate molasses brings everything together. This is a good value reasonably healthy dish given the price point, quality of the food and significant portion.

The paratha halloumi tacos (AED45) are giant wedges so large they could stop a car rolling down a hill in an emergency. I struggle to know how anyone could finish these two tacos. I removed the halloumi from the paratha wraps because to be honest I would never otherwise be able to finish this portion. The halloumi is fried and relatively tasteless which is why there is a smear of a highly seasoned but indecipherable sauce inside the lining of the paratha. This is a much heavier dish and not one that I wanted in the middle of the day.

Would I return to Logma? I would come back for the watermelon salad but the overall menu is here so heavy that it is not a place I could come back to regularly. I recommend the kitchen and management adjust the menu to find lighter choices. I acknowledge there is a heart logo for healthy options but I see room here for improvement.

4  Thank eatgosee