“Get ready to pay top dollar”
Review of Armani Caffe

Armani Caffe
Ranked #549 of 9,657 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Get ready to pay top dollar”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

On a recent visit to Dubai my wife and I decided to have a sit down meal at Armani Caffe in the Dubai Mall. We ordered one pizza to share (not too hungry) a capachino. a latte and two deserts. The bill came to about $100 to our surprise. I suppose if you want to hang out with the super rich you should expect these prices.

• Visited February 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Beaulieu, United Kingdom
“Smart location at upmarket prices!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

An excellent place to sit and people watch - but at a price!
Coffee is great, desserts well presented, but over inflated prices.
Good for occasionally splashing out!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Alison W
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Armani is a brand”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I like everything about Armani - hotel of maestro Armani is my favoutire TOP 5 place in Dubai. Calm colors, staff is so well trained so you do not even pay attention on how you are being served like: everything on time, no need to wait for order, coffee and sweets properly maid and of course it costs a lot but it worth it.

Visited February 2012
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Very Sloppy Service”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I visited the cafe on a Wednesday afternoon, around 3 PM. It was busy when we arrived, but we were pointed to a table after a short wait.No one came to take our order, and I waited for about 15 minutes before I realized that I would have to catch someone's attention myself. The order (a Diavola pizza, apple tart and two ginger ales) was taken down by a waiter who was on his way to the kitchen and hence seemed to be in a great hurry. I noticed that other tables had a complementary bread basket, but none was placed on our table. The food arrived after 15-20 minutes.

The pizza was good, but I wouldn't call it the best in town as I've been reading. The apple tart (the one shaped like a flower) with vanilla ice cream was unremarkable. It looked great but tasted quite bland. I guess it's good for those who don't like their desserts to be too sweet, but I found it a little too mild for my taste.

We asked for the bill, which was dropped off by a waiter who wasn't attending to our table (the waiter who took our order was nowhere to be seen). I waited for the payment to be collected and the change, but no one showed up. Eventually, I went over to the cash register myself as I didn't want to waste more time waiting. Also, I noticed that other tables were given hand wipes at the end of their meals, but we weren't given any.

Overall, I would say that my experience was underwhelming because of the bad service. There was no dedicated waiter for our table, and I was served by whoever was walking past my table at the time. I don't think I'll be going back any time soon as the food was average, and the service disappointing.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank iSamia21
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“My lunch was delicious, but pricey”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I ordered gnocci verdi...it was perfection. The price was high for being a cafe, but the atmosphere under the thousands of white butterflies and the place for people watching is great.

Visited December 2012