Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 1
Official Hotel
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 2
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 2
Get rewarded with One Key
2,997 results
All reviews dubai marina special thanks great stay free shuttle metro station clean rooms enjoyed my stay swimming pool excellent service thank you so much amazing hotel house keeping special mention anas rover jbr gym
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019

All staff are exceptional and make your stay very enjoyable. Pool and gym are excellent and the hotel is very clean and smells gorgeous, always a friendly face wherever you are in the hotel and they can’t do enough for you.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank dlothi540648
Riyad M, Manager at Rove Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Hi dlothi, Thank you so much for your feedback and for roving with us. #HappyRoving, Riyad & team

Reviewed August 18, 2019

I've tried Rove Hotels across Dubai and if I remember it right, this is our 5th visit. No fuss check-in & check-out. The reception and lounging areas are very kid-friendly. My daughter loves it every time. Friendly staff. Clean. Good value for your money. Comfortable bed. A very practical choice for us.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank greenyolk

Hi Rover, Thank you lots for super cool review! Till the next time at Rove Dubai Marina, #HappyRoving, Riyad & team😉

Nice room
The ice good
The recaption good
The waiting area good
The hotel rate is good
The customer service is good
I am happy to to come back and stay again in this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Compass472638
npendarovski, General Manager at Rove Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Hi Compass472638,

We like your review :) Thank you for your likes and super nice comments.

See you again soon.

#HappyRoving, Nila & team

Reviewed August 17, 2019

Very beautiful hotel. Very relaxing and nice to be in. Staff are freat and the location is excellent. The view
was very nice. I will rate it as 5 stars not 3 stars. There is a
Supermarket near the hotel which is a plus

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mhindi616308
Riyad M, Manager at Rove Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Hi mhindi, Thank you lots for super cool review! Till the next time at Rove Dubai Marina, #HappyRoving, Riyad & team😉

Reviewed August 17, 2019

My family was in UAE for a 3 week tour and since we will be out and about most of the time I decide to book this hotel because of the price and location. I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. Upon arrival I was a bit shocked that parking was selservice and if I didnt ask for help with the lugagges I believe it was suppose to be self service as well. I remembered my europe trip days where everything was self serviced as well, no issues but In my 10 years in UAE i believe its not the usual norm anyhow needless to say we didnt get any form of assistance upon check out. All rooms are non smoking, only smoking area is by the front door of the hotel and by the pool which is open til 8pm only. The rooms are very neat and basic with millenial designs good for social media photo. As I mentioned earlier, euro flashback- no toiletries and room slippers provided everything will be charged upon request. Breakfast selection was quite interesting since they have the basic spread of buffet and you order the mains of choice upon arrival at the dining area which is a good idea to control food waste. Overall stay was average good for people who will be strolling Dubai most of the days. I want to inform also that they offer shuttle services to the metro, subai marina mall and to JBR.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Aileen L

Hi Aileen, Thank you for your feedback. We loved having you and Your Family . Please remember that we are a contemporary mid-scale hotel, doing away with the little extras so we can keep our prices in check. We hope you loved our team and service and look forward to seeing you again soon. #HappyRoving, Riyad & Team