“Fave Thai in Dubai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Deira
Description: The Thai Kitchen at Park Hyatt Dubai presents authentic Thai dishes prepared by native chefs. This award-winning Dubai hotel restaurant offers three live kitchens - one each for wok, grill and noodles - as well as an additional kitchen devoted to the preparation of traditional Thai desserts. Reminiscent of the hustle and bustle of downtown Bangkok, The Thai Kitchen places its tables near each of the kitchens, allowing restaurant guests to enjoy the sights and aromas of classic Thai cuisine preparation. Friday Brunch at The Thai Kitchen Enjoy The Thai Kitchen's Friday brunch from 12:30pm to 4:00pm and chose from the following packages: Non-alcoholic package: AED255 per person including food, soft drinks, water, assorted juices, Thai tea and virgin mojitos. Wine & beer package: AED320 per person including food, non-alcoholic beverages, a selection of wine and Thai beer Sparkling wine Package: AED395 per person including food, non-alcoholic beverages, a selection of wine, Thai beer, standard spirits and sparkling wine. Wednesday Night Special Park Hyatt Dubai's award-winning restaurant, The Thai Kitchen, has a special evening planned every Wednesday night. Diners at The Thai Kitchen on these nights will be able to feast on an extensive list of dishes served on an unlimited basis right at their table, all for just AED250 per person (excluding beverages). Master-classes at the Park (not offered during Ramadan) The chef de cuisine at The Thai Kitchen, Chef Supattra Boonsrang, looks forward to holding master-classes, ideal as birthday or anniversary parties, or as gifts for food enthusiasts.
Reviewed March 27, 2019

I really like this venue.. as well as the whole complex. The Park Hyatt is really nice. The Thai Kitchen never fails to impress... the menu is good and the drinks on offer are plentiful (beers, shorts cocktails). Its really nice to sit outside and enjoy the Burj in the distance while taking in the Creek and the yachts.

My advice - Go.. You wont be disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank doscal
AnnMuangsuk456_, Manager at The Thai Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Dear doscal,

I would like to thank you dearly for taking the time out to share your wonderful review with us. I am delighted to hear that your experience at Thai Kitchen was a mirror of the kind of hospitality, service and food we aim to achieve. The views are certainly spectacular and not to be missed and I am elated that you were able to enjoy your dinner with us.

Thank you again for choosing to dine with us and on that note, I look forward to hosting ones back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I tried it several times during my last stay but overall the quality goes down. During the open buffet, one evening per week, I noticed again like a few months ago that some dishes are over cooked. Some are even not good anymore since they are burnt, especially the ones in curry sauce that are in argile pots on the fire for hours and hours. The taste is just not good anymore. Sad to do that with good food. The restaurant was the best Thai in Dubai for years but unfortunately the old lady cook (“Mamy”) left quite some time ago for new assignments and she was never well replaced. Huge turnover in the staff as well every year since the last 3 years. It was more stable in the past and the restaurant was always fully packed. Not the case anymore. The service is however still very friendly and smiling.

Dear LuneLune,

First of all, I would like to thank you for bringing this matter into our attention.

Please accept my sincere apologies on our shortfall with the food quality and arrangement on your recent visit at Thai Kitchen. Our guest satisfaction will always be our top priority and all the feedback are also important as it helps us to improve the areas that we are lacking off. I will definitely address this feedback to the Culinary Team to ensure that proper action will be taken in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and we are still hoping that we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Had dinner here and the food was superb. All very well presented and in a beautiful Thai style kitchen restaurant. The service was prompt and attentive. My only complaint is that the quantity of food was slim - I had the shrimp Green Curry which had only 3 pieces of shrimp for 79dhs (£17). It was lovely but for the price I’d expect a couple more pieces or else make the price cheaper for only 3. My wife had pad Thai shrimp with 2 pieces only. Again, lovely taste; but not plentiful. Kids meals average 50-60dhs (£10ish). Nonetheless we’d definitely return, but given that it’s only our second time in 4 years here it wouldn’t be a restaurant I’d visit frequently based on cost/portion size.

Dear TimeTravellers01,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback with us.
I am glad the service was up to standard and I am delighted that you have enjoyed your evening nonetheless.
Regarding food portions I will pass comment to our management team to ensure that proper action will be taken in the future.

I hope to welcome you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

We always come to this restaurant and we enjoy the food, but today the experience was even better with Elena serving and assisting us , very friendly and sweet .

Dear Azzayah,

Thank you for posting you wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed dining at Thai Kitchen. I am happy that excellent food and service from our team were up to your expectation. I will definitely share your warm words with them.

We look forward you welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

We went there for brunch the food was great included unlimited house berverge as well with responsible price but the service even better excellent staff,very friendly and delivery 5 start service by Coco and Parn thank you so much for taking care of us,add is the view from our door table just fabulous locate at the creek side with a beautiful sunset if you are looking for the best Thai food in Dubai highly recommend here!

1  Thank Kan T

Dear Kan T,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback.

It was good to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. I am glad to know that we have met your expectations with good food, excellent service and the amazing view from the restaurant. I will definitely share your warm compliments with Coco and Parn.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back at Thai Kitchen.