Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience

Watching dolphins while on a Yacht I had long wished to watch dolphins and Seven Yachts made it... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Shahrukh R
Christmas on a Yacht

Reviewed October 15, 2018
Anoosha J

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Watching dolphins while on a Yacht

I had long wished to watch dolphins and Seven Yachts made it possible as I travelled solo to Oman on a three day trip on a Yacht and watched these cute aquatic creatures as they playfully swam across the ocean.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

It was the time of Christmas and my dad decided to rent a Yacht with Seven Yachts and spend the Christmas eve on board with the views of the Ocean. It was a memorable experience and we enjoyed a lot.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2018

It was the day after my graduation, and I decided to celebrate with my friends on a yacht, and thus we decided to book one with Seven Yachts, as they provide the best yacht experience in UAE. We loved it.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Abdul Q
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Our company celebrated its 5th Founder’s Day on a luxury yacht from Seven Yachts. It was a truly magical evening and all of us got to enjoy our time cruising through the Arabian Sea. We stopped at locations like the moon beach to watch the sunset and got to see the Burj Al Arab from the deck of a majestic yacht.

The interior of the yacht was spotless and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an awesome company get together.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Last year my girlfriend and I planned a short visit to Dubai and decided to experience it in a different way. We were treated to the most amazing and lavish holiday on a yacht. Our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Seven Yachts.