Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Vacation with best friend

My rendezvous with the ocean It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience under the ocean driving a sea... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
Danial B
Amazing Experience

Watching dolphins while on a Yacht I had long wished to watch dolphins and Seven Yachts made it... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Shahrukh R

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2018

It was the day after my graduation, and I decided to celebrate with my friends on a yacht, and thus we decided to book one with Seven Yachts, as they provide the best yacht experience in UAE. We loved it.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Abdul Q
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Our company celebrated its 5th Founder’s Day on a luxury yacht from Seven Yachts. It was a truly magical evening and all of us got to enjoy our time cruising through the Arabian Sea. We stopped at locations like the moon beach to watch the sunset and got to see the Burj Al Arab from the deck of a majestic yacht.

The interior of the yacht was spotless and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an awesome company get together.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Last year my girlfriend and I planned a short visit to Dubai and decided to experience it in a different way. We were treated to the most amazing and lavish holiday on a yacht. Our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Seven Yachts.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

I am totally into adventure and water sports, and thanks to Seven Yachts my Dubai trip has been the best one till date. From jet skiing to paddle board, I was left spoilt for choices. I would most certainly as everyone to try out Seven Yachts.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I was referred to Seven Yachts by a friend since I wished to experience a different side of Dubai. And I must say that Seven Yachts has left me totally impressed with their class and flexibility. I look forward to availing their awesome services again.

Date of experience: October 2018