Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Vacation with best friend

My rendezvous with the ocean It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience under the ocean driving a sea... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
Danial B
Amazing Experience

Watching dolphins while on a Yacht I had long wished to watch dolphins and Seven Yachts made it... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Shahrukh R

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Last year my girlfriend and I planned a short visit to Dubai and decided to experience it in a different way. We were treated to the most amazing and lavish holiday on a yacht. Our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Seven Yachts.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I am totally into adventure and water sports, and thanks to Seven Yachts my Dubai trip has been the best one till date. From jet skiing to paddle board, I was left spoilt for choices. I would most certainly as everyone to try out Seven Yachts.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I was referred to Seven Yachts by a friend since I wished to experience a different side of Dubai. And I must say that Seven Yachts has left me totally impressed with their class and flexibility. I look forward to availing their awesome services again.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I visited Dubai hundred times for business but never had an idea that it could be so different and so mesmerizing. Thanks to Seven Yachts Dubai for this breathtaking yacht-sailing experience that I could treat my family to. You guys are amazing!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

For our best friend's 25th birthday, we decided to rent a yacht from Seven Yachts and we got complete value for money. The interior of the yacht was in pristine condition and we felt like we were in a five-star hotel. We will rent a yacht from Seven Yachts again because we got superb service.