Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Vacation with best friend

My rendezvous with the ocean It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience under the ocean driving a sea... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
Danial B
Amazing Experience

Watching dolphins while on a Yacht I had long wished to watch dolphins and Seven Yachts made it... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Shahrukh R

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I visited Dubai hundred times for business but never had an idea that it could be so different and so mesmerizing. Thanks to Seven Yachts Dubai for this breathtaking yacht-sailing experience that I could treat my family to. You guys are amazing!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

For our best friend's 25th birthday, we decided to rent a yacht from Seven Yachts and we got complete value for money. The interior of the yacht was in pristine condition and we felt like we were in a five-star hotel. We will rent a yacht from Seven Yachts again because we got superb service.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I made the best decision by chartering a luxurious yacht from Seven Yachts Dubai for my annual team event. I would recommend Seven Yachts for the best team outing for office. They are classy and fabulous, and surprisingly pocket-friendly too.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I decided to make it large for my Dad’s 70-year birthday by booking a yacht with the closest family members onboard. I am really happy with Seven Yachts services. They provide unparallel facilities at the best rates in Dubai.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I always liked the idea of going on a cruise and recently had a chance to charter a yacht from Seven Yachts. It was the most fun-filled experience I have ever encountered. I got to see all the main attractions like the Burj Al Arab and the Dubai canal. It is indeed a spectacular feel to travel on a yacht and visit destinations like the Moon Island and Nikki Beach. I would highly recommend Seven Yachts to anyone who wishes to charter a yacht in Dubai as the captain and crew were very friendly. My children enjoyed their time onboard, and they got to do fun activities like snorkeling.

Date of experience: September 2018