Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Vacation with best friend

My rendezvous with the ocean It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience under the ocean driving a sea... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
Danial B
Amazing Experience

Watching dolphins while on a Yacht I had long wished to watch dolphins and Seven Yachts made it... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Shahrukh R

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I decided to make it large for my Dad’s 70-year birthday by booking a yacht with the closest family members onboard. I am really happy with Seven Yachts services. They provide unparallel facilities at the best rates in Dubai.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I always liked the idea of going on a cruise and recently had a chance to charter a yacht from Seven Yachts. It was the most fun-filled experience I have ever encountered. I got to see all the main attractions like the Burj Al Arab and the Dubai canal. It is indeed a spectacular feel to travel on a yacht and visit destinations like the Moon Island and Nikki Beach. I would highly recommend Seven Yachts to anyone who wishes to charter a yacht in Dubai as the captain and crew were very friendly. My children enjoyed their time onboard, and they got to do fun activities like snorkeling.

1  Thank Shayan A
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family visited Dubai for our vacation and we decided to take a cruise to appreciate the beauty of the city. Seven Yachts gave us an amazing deal on a rented yacht and we got to enjoy our time on the high seas in absolute style. If you haven't been on a cruise, I highly recommend you rent a yacht from Seven Yachts.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I have been living in Dubai for over 10 years and I finally took a cruise on a yacht. I chose Seven Yachts as they have the most luxurious yachts at the best rates in Dubai. I had the best time on the yacht and enjoyed the experience so much! Definitely recommending Seven Yachts to all my friends.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I was a good experience to make a golden memories. Nice weekend activities and dinner in the sea is a pleasure .Good and well mannered staff, awful theme. I feel the luxury environment like a 5 star hotel. It was a memorable day. This kind of experience which everyone not be missed.

Date of experience: August 2018