Tripadvisor
Dubai
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews yacht club il ristorante modern luxury beach bag ramadan tent pillow menu amazing team kids club lobby lounge amazing service amazing pool pool side amazing location amazing experience private beach mini bar special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for ten days during Christmas and New Years and I must say I absolutely loved every single minute of my stay. The rooms, the view, the service, the decor, the ambience all top notch. Couldn’t get enough of it. Was always looking forward to going back to the hotel whenever I stepped out. The staff are so friendly and professional too. The pool area.. you get free ice lollies, water, face mist, coconuts... I mean.. where else would you get that type of service? I most definitely haven’t. The food is amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast along with the basket of pastries that came along with it each morning. Can’t wait to get back. Oh and the bar right outside the hotel before you get into the lobby... exceptional.

Trip type: Traveled with family
PepLozano, General Manager at Bulgari Resort Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear Freedom781611,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The BVLGARI Resort Dubai.

Thank you for sharing such positive and lovely feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted knowing you stayed with us over the new years and that our talented colleagues managed to exceed your expectations.
We really look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, for some more pampering on the beach and fulfilling meals in our restaurants. Trust I will pass on your comments to the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Comments like yours will motivate us to continue striving and becoming the best hotel in the city.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

It was good experience to come and enjoy in bulgari hote every thing it was amazing and atmosphere very good and joseph he was good and helpful of course im going to recommend this place to everyone and of course will come back to bulgai

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear maithajamal,

I am extremely pleased to read such lovely feedback on your stay, I am glad to know our talented colleagues took such good care of you helping you with all kind of requests.

Knowing that you had such a wonderful stay, I would like to kindly ask you to please amend the score to a 5 out of 5, since a 1 is on the lowest side.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Bulgari Resort was our last hotel we stayed before we ended our honeymoon and what a good decision it turned out to be.

Right from the moment we entered the hotel lobby, we were blown away with the design of it. It really was a special hotel and you will notice it once you enter the lobby.

They upgraded us to a room with a killer view. Overlooking the burj Khalifa. What a sight it was especially during sunrise. Room was spacious and the balcony was pretty big for a standard room. They even provided a beach bag which we can bring it home. A perfect gift if you ask me.

Breakfast is excellent with a alot of choices to choose from. I highly recommend eating by the harbour. Only downside was the flies.Not really a bad point in my opinion but I noticed a few patrons were rather annoyed by it. I suggest having some sort of cover so that people wont be busy swatting away the flies while eating.

My wife went for their spa treatment and she kept on talking about till this day. The spa facilities were the best and the Director of spa even approached me to ensure that everything was okay. The staff at the spa were courteous and professional. They even arranged a suprise for us with cake and a small gift as it was our honeymoon.

We really enjoyed our stay and would be back in a heartbeat if the opportunity arises again

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PepLozano, General Manager at Bulgari Resort Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear ilyashakim151,

I am extremely pleased to read such positive comments, and especially happy to know our colleagues took such good care of you, and ensured your honeymoon was truly celebrated! It brings me great joy that our guests were impressed with the service our talented colleagues are providing as well as the quality of the hotel features. I will pass on your comments to the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Incredible design service and amenities
Resort is quiet , spa is excellent , pools very quiet
Kids club amazingly caring with very nice people
All rooms and places are excellent design by Bulgari
Restaurant Niko and Japanese are very fine food
Reception and concierge are above all very efficient
For sure the best palace to stay in Dubai

Trip type: Traveled with family
PepLozano, General Manager at Bulgari Resort Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Dear 55henrib,

I am extremely pleased to read such positive feedback. I am proud to know that you were impressed with the service as well as the quality of the hotel features. I will pass on your comments to the management team and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

We had the good fortune to visit the Bulgari Resort in our first visit to Dubai.
This hotel and staff exemplifies the ultimate in service and comfort.

The staff is friendly and attentive. They are happy and ready to meet your needs. Specifically the Concierge Tarique goes above and beyond. He left no detail unturned. The Fitness Trainer Michael was amazing.

Our room was perfect In every detail. And I mean details!
There is a pillow menu to choose the most luxurious sleep. Even the dressing room is outfitted with eyeglass cleaning cloth and spray cleaner.

This truly is the ultimate resort with every luxury at your disposal!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear MiamiTraveler33139,

I am always extremely pleased to read such lovely comments. It brings me great joy knowing that you were impressed with the service provided by our talented colleagues, as well as the quality of the hotel features. I will personally thank Tarique and Michael for taking such good care of you, and will pass on your comments to the management team. We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.