Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Xtreme Yacht
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

I’ve used Xtreme Yachts for a few company events and the service has been impeccable every time. Karim is a great host and the crew very professional. Always get great feedback from my guests. I highly recommend

2  Thank JoeMcBride85
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Booked and rented 2 different boats with Xtreme Yachts in a period of 1 Month. The whole experience was perfect. The booking was easy and smooth, both Karim and Choki were very friendly. The boat was clean and the staff was super nice. Definitely recommended and will book again.

2  Thank Rasha F
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to leave a review with Extreme Yacht for their exceptional service and helping me organise our quarterly boat party event.

Karim was on hand through the booking, week prior to event, and on the day wishing us a great day out.

Highly recommended team which I will use again for future events big or small.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Jack G
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Booking process was easy and smooth. Yacht was new, clean, cool and comfortable. Crew was super friendly and accommodating. Will definitely book again!

1  Thank MarcEddie
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Karim was a fantastic person to deal with in terms or arranging the boat, size, payments etc. The crew was very attentive on the day and looked after us really well. We will definitely book with Xtreme again!

1  Thank 290shaun