Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic yachts

I’ve used Xtreme Yachts for a few company events and the service has been impeccable every time... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
JoeMcBride85
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Hiring a boat capacity 90+

Reviewed May 6, 2019
Jack G
via mobile

All reviews crew was super friendly dubai marina amazing experience karim captain boat company
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to leave a review with Extreme Yacht for their exceptional service and helping me organise our quarterly boat party event.

Karim was on hand through the booking, week prior to event, and on the day wishing us a great day out.

Highly recommended team which I will use again for future events big or small.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Jack G
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Booking process was easy and smooth. Yacht was new, clean, cool and comfortable. Crew was super friendly and accommodating. Will definitely book again!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank MarcEddie
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Karim was a fantastic person to deal with in terms or arranging the boat, size, payments etc. The crew was very attentive on the day and looked after us really well. We will definitely book with Xtreme again!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank 290shaun
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

This is my 6th time or so booking Xtreme Yachts from Karim, and it has never been a disappointment.

The team has a wide range of choices for the occasion - ive done 40 person capacity for a large bash and even 20 person capacity for a more intimate chill time. Crew is super supportive and attentive.

As always, will be back soon!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank AkeedA1
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Great night on the luxury yacht! Very smooth operation and everyone was very impressed with the evening cruise! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2019